• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All is Good!

atuck

ANEJORE
All is looking good for my Mom! The family and I are exhausted. The surgery lasted for 18 hrs. We had a lot of stress in the last several hrs. Stepdad was losing it. Dr. came in and told us that he got ALL of the tumor and that everything went perfect. We went and got a few hours of sleep and came back to see her in the morning. She was swollen and in pain but was somewhat alert and recognized all of us and spoke and moved clearly. She was very confused as to what had just happened but said that she didn't want to know what happened yet. She did remember seeing all of us before the surgery though. 2nd MRI came back to show that there was no bleeding or any other problems.

I strongly believe in prayer through numbers and Mom had people all over the country praying for her and I really appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts.

I take my hat off to the Dr. and the Surgery Team. What an intense job that must be to have. They saved my Moms life. Dr. Martin is considered one of the best, if not the best, brain surgeons in the world. It is truly answer to prayer that we were able to get him and the UCLA team to take my mother. The Tumor was discovered in Orange County on Friday morning and here it is Thursday night and I am telling you that the tumor is completly gone and that she is well on her way to recovery.

Truly a Miracle!! :D

That is excellent news, I hope everything continues to go well for her!

That is great! I'm glad the prognosis is so good and it sounds like she is recovering well. :thumbs:

Now go take care of yourself. :)
- C

Glad to hear it, makes you really think about the importance of family after a near miss like that.

Hey Alan awesome news, thanks fo rthe update it has brought a smile to my face after a rough day!

good news, hope the good news continues!

That's terrific Alan! I'll tell little Evelyn that big Evelyn is OK when she gets home from school today. God bless.

Fantastic news Alan,
10_feest_ballonnen.gif

Now make sure you take care of yourself, stress can take a heavy toll.

Fantastic!

I know after a pair of complicated surgeries on my elbow, I gave a package of cigars to each of the doctors who were in on it.

This hardly compares, but I know they appreciated the gesture---give it a try, it's the least you can do after 18 hours of some of the hardest work possible saving your mom!