• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazing feat of stupidity #54: the tobaccoccino!

cat-poop coffee
Oh, I've heard that there are lots of people who think that stuff is the best thing going.

How about this
cowpoop.gif

Or, I know, I use this guy in the corner of my basement when we're down there smoking cigars. He acts as a room deodorizer for us
farting_contest.gif

That was the funniest story. Welcome to the group.

Years ago I was into organic gardening. In a big way. I used to make an organic pesticide to spray on my tomato plants that was nearly the same as your tobaccoccino. You should see what it did to those green buggers. on my tomato plants. Stopped them dead in their tracks! :lookup: :lookup:

How do you think the Tabaccoccino would pair with a durian?

(sorry to top a 3 year old thread, but I couldn't resist...)

My question is...............what did your stomach feel like an hour after you ingested this concoction?

However hoorible the result sounds, I applaud your ingenuity! And I like your kitchen!

Damn, reading this thread certainly brought back some memories....Lumby, Puro, Dixie, Moki as "new"...lol.

Good God... I think I may have to do this when my college roommate comes down in a couple weeks.

Andrew, you were up to 54 over 3 years ago, so how many amazing feats of stupidity have you completed now?