• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

America's FIRST 5 Star Bourbon

Well I will add my thoughts once I get over this damn Sinus Infection.

Wild Turkey and chili hot enough to make your eyes water will fix it right up.

Wild Turkey and chili hot enough to make your eyes water will fix it right up.

tried the spicy route last night, thing it my ears are still pressurized at 8000 ft and it made it worse some how. Bought dropped me to my knees it hurt so bad. Tonight I feel lots better, so hopefully in the next few days. Once my ears lcear out.

Mixed up a pre shower drink, letting it sit on the rocks for about 5 mins or so. Across the nose vanilla, orange peel, and numeg. I was surprised at the nutmeg, reminded me of my grandma's eggnog. The intial flavors were vanilla and apricot, a touch of honey. The aftertaste consisted of orange more vanilla and the classic bourbon flavor.

This stuff is so smooth a gnat would bust his ass if he tried to land on it. What a slick libation, one of the finer drinks I have had in awhile.

Thanks for the oppourtunity
Shane

On my second one..... Phew gonna be a long night......

Mixed up a pre shower drink, letting it sit on the rocks for about 5 mins or so. Across the nose vanilla, orange peel, and numeg. I was surprised at the nutmeg, reminded me of my grandma's eggnog. The intial flavors were vanilla and apricot, a touch of honey. The aftertaste consisted of orange more vanilla and the classic bourbon flavor.

This stuff is so smooth a gnat would bust his ass if he tried to land on it. What a slick libation, one of the finer drinks I have had in awhile.

Thanks for the oppourtunity
Shane
:laugh: ... Classic Shane!!! Great review bro!!!

Finally opened my bottle last night, paired with a 1926 #6. Smooth cigar, smoother bourbon. I'm not much for tasting notes when it comes to my drink but there was definitely lots of caramel present, seemed like a lighter caramel to me than some other bourbons that have that almost burnt taste. Guess there isn't much for me to say that hasn't been said. If you get a chance to try this bourbon do so.

Nate

I concur.. I had a small glass tonight. ($85 at my local warehouse, bout 10 bottles in stock) Buy this and try it. Its worth the coin. I'll be partaking of this gingerly, when I really need a wonderful relaxing drink.

I forget how long it has been, but Sam's Wine and Spirits sent out a pre-order to their club members regarding this bourbon. If you bought right then, it was $45, so I picked up a bottle even though I didn't really drink bourbon all that much. At the time it was a lot to spend on a bottle for me. It is $99 a bottle there now. For once I was ahead of the curve. I drank about half the bottle at one of my best friends wedding a couple years ago. I may have to revisit it again. Course now I don't want to dwindle the supply...I know bourbon is for drinking.

I remember that well, I got 4 that time and 4 more when the price went up to $55.

I forget how long it has been, but Sam's Wine and Spirits sent out a pre-order to their club members regarding this bourbon. If you bought right then, it was $45, so I picked up a bottle even though I didn't really drink bourbon all that much. At the time it was a lot to spend on a bottle for me. It is $99 a bottle there now. For once I was ahead of the curve. I drank about half the bottle at one of my best friends wedding a couple years ago. I may have to revisit it again. Course now I don't want to dwindle the supply...I know bourbon is for drinking.

:thumbs: :whistling: All I can say about a bottle of this is WOW. Took care of a whole bottle of it on Thursday after the wedding rehersal of a very good friend of mine. Started off with a nice German dinner and followed it up with this bottle and a Monte A. Great combination and even better sharing it with 5 other fellow cigar smokers. Not good with the special words in taste's and aroma's but a fine drink for the price. Thanks again for the chance to have a bottle. :cool: :D

That's what I like to hear :thumbs:

I may. There's a place on Long Island that, last time I was there, had 6 bottles at $84 apiece. I'm going up there on 12/26. If you haven't heard from anyone else before then just let me know.