• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another awesome cigar offer I found

You'll get their catalogs, just a matter of time. Seems like I get one every month.
I get like one or two a week sometimes. That's perfect because I can bring one to work, keep one at my desk at home, and still another for the bathroom.

Just got mine in today. The humidor is pretty nice, though small, and the magnets make it hard to test the seal by feel. My Vegas Gold had a few spots of green near the cap though?

I have a bud that is starting to smoke cigars and I ordered this for him. It's a nice starter humi.

Thanks for the link.

looked at it yesterday, was going to order & didn't.

went back today, & the price was bumped up to $39 i think.

cleared my browser cookies & went back, got the $15 deal.

WOOT!

(shoulda just ordered yesterday.. :whistling: )

Thank you for the tip, I just ordered it.

Much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Muttlee

After a little looking around on the net, i'm becoming more convinced my vegas gold has a spot of mold on it. Gonna try and smoke it tommorow, see if the taste has been affected. Check your sticks though.

The Vegas smoked fin, except for one very short 3-puffs in the middle. Also, the guys over on Fatwallet found this without the humidor for $10: link. That, plus the $20 brown bag sampler, pretty good deal. Rumors on FW also talk of substituting CAO black pearls for the torano?

I think the deal you have the link to is a bit different in selection plus it comes up as $25. Clickon the link you posted and see. Sometimes you have to type the original url -- droping the link does not work

Can you please check on this as $10 would be a great deal

Thanks

Ok, I can't get it to work from here, this is the link from fatwallet, the first post links to the $10 deal.

I just ordered it for $10, plus a brown bag sampler.

$15 humi, $10 sampler, and $20 brown bag: 26 cigars for $50 shipped, great start for a noob.

Just got my package after some UPS SNAFUs.

The humidor fits perfectly in my desk drawer at work.
It is like fate or something.

As for the 8 sticks, they all look super-tasty!
What should I smoke first?

Try the Gurkha and let me know what you think. I expected a much stronger smoke, but it seemed mild. The aftertaste was almost nothing. It was very smooth and I guess maybe creamy, but I'm no expert.

The Fonseca is a great mild smoke as well.

I think I'll try The Indian tonight.

I odered another package of these cigars, but the humidor is not as cool as the original. I guess they don't really hold you to one order per customer.

I just got mine in the mail today and everything looked great. I also got the Legends humidor, which I kinda like. It is better than the wood one I have with a fat Thompson logo on it. I cleared my browser and ordered another one today for the same price. I like the magnet seal on the humidor, but I may try to glue down the little wooden strips on the seal a little better. That has worked wonders on my other cheap humidors. It is the perfect size to take over to friends houses, or to pull out when people come over if you dont want them digging through your nice stuff.

i had the vegas 5 gold one from that deal and i found it to be pretty good, i was smokin it while helping my friend with his truck.

Very nice Find. This will be the second deal that you've found that I've gotten. Keep it up, I still have a little more room in my humi. :D

They're catching on to the multiple orders. I ordered one last week, took 2 days to get here and everything looks fine. Waited a few days and ordered another - they changed the humi (same size, different deco) and included a note saying they won't let me order again :p