• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie

Treamayne

On the run...
G'day all. Another new face in the crowd. Just found this site from random searching. I'm fairly new to the world of Cigars (less than a year) and just hope to hang out, learn stuff, and chat. I don't know if I can actually be in any passes as I'm stationed in Japan (ADAF Kadena AB). But I do have a store near me that sells real ISOM Cigar imports. Not the biggest selection, but hey....

On a tangent, I've been lurking a bit and I want to say thank you to everyone for all the support you show us overseas. I've read some of the threads about how you are all getting together to send care packages and such, and though I'm not in the Desert myself (stuck in Asia) I know how much it means to them and to us here just seeing the support you guys give.

Chat soon.

-K-

Welcome. US Service Personnel get thanks from me regardless of where they are stationed. Grab a seat, post and read to your heart's content. Lot's of current and ex-service guys here. And then there's the rest of us.

Glad to have you aboard!!

M. Gipson :thumbs:
Southern California

Welcome and thanks !!

Every single man/woman in our military deserves thanks irregardless of where they might be stationed !!

Yeah, what those guys said ;)

Thanks for serving, and Welcome to CP :thumbs:

Thanks all for the warm welcome... being where I am just means that instead of seeing sand to do GWOT I go all over Asia (48 possible countries - about 15 regularly).

We may not be spending 6+ months away in one location, but the Ops still keep us away from home 2-300 days a year at multiple locations (1-6 weeks each usually).

The community is great and I look forward to getting to know you all better

-K-

PS: Short for Karl - my nickname since school to remind people of the proper spelling. K or Karl is what i'm called when less vulgar terms are required <grin>

Welcome to CP.
You'll like it here.Lots of good people

Bill

Treamayne said:
Thanks all for the warm welcome... being where I am just means that instead of seeing sand to do GWOT I go all over Asia (48 possible countries - about 15 regularly).

We may not be spending 6+ months away in one location, but the Ops still keep us away from home 2-300 days a year at multiple locations (1-6 weeks each usually).

The community is great and I look forward to getting to know you all better

-K-

PS: Short for Karl - my nickname since school to remind people of the proper spelling. K or Karl is what i'm called when less vulgar terms are required <grin>
Thanks for serving! E-6 in the Coast Guard here. I know about deploying. We are scheduled for 210 days away from home port. Did the Haiti thing last underway period. I am sure some sort of pass could hit ya over there.

Welcome! I have some fond memories of Kadena from my time in the Corps. I even got to stand guard on an SR-71 once there:) way back in '73. A little joint service cooperation I guess cause it only happened once. It's been 25 years since I was there but I lived on BC street (If BC street is still there you know what I mean, if it's gone you have no idea what I'm babbeling about). I was stationed at Camp Courtney,3rd MarDiv HQ at the time.

Always good to have another brother in uniform on the boards.

Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

A big thanks to you and all of the service men and women working hard all over the world!!

Howdy Karl and welcome to CP. Great to see you puttin' your time in for the US Military. Keep up the good work and thanx....... :)

Welcome aboard and like the rest have already said, 'THANK YOU'. :thumbs: