• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another trip to NYC

:thumbs: I had a wonderful time meeting new and old brothers. I echo that the genorisity on these herfs are overwhelming! :thumbs: Thank you for expanding my palate horizon!

Regards to all,

Joe

That is Steve's signature pose, he does it at all the herfs! It's not a herf if that cigar isn't up his nose :laugh:

Damn right I do.... you got to follow through :laugh:

Great seeing everyone again, and meeting a few new smoking brethren. Just wish I could have got there earlier.

Steve

I just wanted to see what a herf is. Looks like you guys had a great time. I live in Manhattan and perhaps one day join you. I haven't been to Merchant's but plan to in a couple of weeks.

Another bonus... Seavita posted links to cabinet humidors. It never entered my mind but my wife has been looking for a small end table to put in our entry way so we can drop our keys, mail, etc, instead of cluttering our dining table. I now have a great excuse! Otherwise, my alternative was to replace her wine fridge with a cabinet humidor. :laugh: Thanks!

:cool:

Sorry that I missed this one and the chance to meet many good BOTLs. Great pics. Way to go Steve!!!