• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another trip to NYC

What a great turn out! You guys missed a great time. Was good seeing everyone and meeting up with a few of the newer guys. Thank you all for your generosity :thumbs:

What a great turn out! You guys missed a great time. Was good seeing everyone and meeting up with a few of the newer guys. Thank you all for your generosity :thumbs:

x2

I think I am going to put together a herf for January in L.A. (although I really don't think I will be there)...lol :sign:

P.S. Anthony I have your lighter that left behind!

x2

I think I am going to put together a herf for January in L.A. (although I really don't think I will be there)...lol :sign:

P.S. Anthony I have your lighter that left behind!

Thanks great excuse to go Merchants again!

Chris-

Sorry to have missed meeting you. Maybe next time. :)

What a fun time. It was great meeting everyone! Many good cigars were smoked and shared. :thumbs:

I'm away from home right now but when I get back, I will post some herf pics.

Wilkey

I had a great time with you guys - I am glad I made it - Thanks for all the great smokes :thumbs:
I'm ready to do again!

I had an amazing time. Got to see some of the familiar faces and meet some new people. Great smokes all around and the Jazz band was not bad either.

Chris we missed you, but I am sure will get a chance to see you again in the not so distant future :thumbs:

Excellent night. A pleasure to see some familiar faces and to meet some new people. And a thanks to everyone for the great sticks.

Hope you're feeling better Chris..

Last night was a blast. It was great to meet up with friends, old and new. Thanks to everyone for their generosity and good company!

The waitress took one picture with my camera. Can't see everyone, and I don't look that fat or bucktoothed in real life. My mom says so.

I think (hope) Wilkey has better photos.

IMG_1035.jpg

Woooo! What a great night. Nothing better than meeting up with the all the great BOTLS of this board when I have to be away from home. Thank you, everyone. I had a great time and thank you for all the wonderful smokes.

Chris, we'll see you next time. Hope you're doing better, bro.

Glad ya'll had a good time. Something came up, no not a dog, and I couldn't make it. Next time.

Looks like a great time! Sorry I missed this one. The good news is that my wife did go to NYC so I got 4 days of peace and quiet. So hopefully I'll be 90% soon.

I've decided to organize east coast HERFs for a living. If any of yous guys need help starting a party...just let me know. :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Looks like good times. I haven't been to merchants in so long. I've got to start checking this section out more often.

Hey guys,

Sorry to take so long to post pictures, but here they are.

It was a great night of herfing. As guys have already stated, it was a great blend of new guys as well as regulars of the NYC crowd. We started out the evening with a mellow smoke at the CigarInn lounge and then scooted through the brisk New York air to Merchants East. Once we got settled, cigars started flying hither and yon with many interesting sticks changing hands. Dave was the cigar madman of the evening as he brought several whole boxes of cigars to pass around! :0 I showed my appreciation by giving him his first experience with a Fuente OpusX. He really seemed to like it but it was perhaps a tad stronger than he was used to. A couple of sugar packets and discreet trip to the restroom and he was right back in the game. Oh, and Dave, do try to stay away from open flames next time, ok? :laugh:

I have to echo what everyone else has said so far. A finer bunch of guys I've yet to meet. There were so many great palates and such a depth of experience there that it was a privilege to talk with everyone.

My special thanks to Tigger for the absolutely amazing artifacts he passed on to me. You, sir, are a scholar and a genuine brother of the leaf.

My special advice to Will: You may think you don't have room for more storage because you live in a smaller space but one solution is to go with a high spouse-acceptance factor unit like this baby. Do your comparison shopping with the handy guide here. Throw a doily and a table lamp on top and voila! Room for boxes and singles. :)

It was great to meet my Cigar Draft co-administrator, Dan. Go ALPHA!

Joe, if you don't bring lumpia next time, I'm going to beat you on the head with a cigar from Steve's nose.

Sam, what a pleasure to finally meet you after all this time. If you're ever migrating systems in the Wilmington area, drop me a line.

Elliot, you are man of rare class and a dry wit that belies your sense of whimsy.

Vince, what can I say? I have never seen anyone smoke a Cohiba Siglo I (4" x 40rg) in about the same time as a Sancho Panza Sanchos (9.25" x 47rg) :0 :0 :0

Anthony, :thumbs:

In this first photo we have, from left to right: Siriusstogie (Joe), Rudou (Will), Roy R. Frush (Elliot), Tigger (Tim) in front, CgarDan (Dan) in back, yours truly with an Ashton VSG Enchantment in progress, and Strayvector (Sam).
NYCherf01.jpg

And in a shot of the other end of the group, sort of: Tigger, Strayvector, Captain B (Brian) with cap and stache, me, mugging with the VSG again :rolleyes:, Seavita (Vince), the infamous Tone-ny (Anthony), and Dave (Dave).
NYCherf02.jpg

Chilling toward the end of the night: Strayvector, Captain B, Roy R. Frush, CgarDan, Slevy007 (Steve), and Dave. Yes, that is a cigar in his nose. Steve is an aspiring DDS...I ask you, would you let this guy near your mouth, especially if you were fully sedated? :0 :p
NYCherf03.jpg

Wilkey

Hey, these pictures came out great. Next time I'll be sure to only light the cigar on fire :laugh:

Hey guys,

Sorry to take so long to post pictures, but here they are.

It was a great night of herfing. As guys have already stated, it was a great blend of new guys as well as regulars of the NYC crowd. We started out the evening with a mellow smoke at the CigarInn lounge and then scooted through the brisk New York air to Merchants East. Once we got settled, cigars started flying hither and yon with many interesting sticks changing hands. Dave was the cigar madman of the evening as he brought several whole boxes of cigars to pass around! :0 I showed my appreciation by giving him his first experience with a Fuente OpusX. He really seemed to like it but it was perhaps a tad stronger than he was used to. A couple of sugar packets and discreet trip to the restroom and he was right back in the game. Oh, and Dave, do try to stay away from open flames next time, ok? :laugh:

I have to echo what everyone else has said so far. A finer bunch of guys I've yet to meet. There were so many great palates and such a depth of experience there that it was a privilege to talk with everyone.

My special thanks to Tigger for the absolutely amazing artifacts he passed on to me. You, sir, are a scholar and a genuine brother of the leaf.

My special advice to Will: You may think you don't have room for more storage because you live in a smaller space but one solution is to go with a high spouse-acceptance factor unit like this baby. Do your comparison shopping with the handy guide here. Throw a doily and a table lamp on top and voila! Room for boxes and singles. :)

It was great to meet my Cigar Draft co-administrator, Dan. Go ALPHA!

Joe, if you don't bring lumpia next time, I'm going to beat you on the head with a cigar from Steve's nose.

Sam, what a pleasure to finally meet you after all this time. If you're ever migrating systems in the Wilmington area, drop me a line.

Elliot, you are man of rare class and a dry wit that belies your sense of whimsy.

Vince, what can I say? I have never seen anyone smoke a Cohiba Siglo I (4" x 40rg) in about the same time as a Sancho Panza Sanchos (9.25" x 47rg) :0 :0 :0

Hey!!! in my defense the Sancho did slow me down quite a bit..... :blush: