• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another trip to NYC

I'll be at Cigar Inn around 5. Unless others there think otherwise, I'm thinking about grabbing a short smoke there, and getting to Merchants at 6 or not long after. I'm the Euromutt "kid" with the long hair and contacts. :p

Hey guys!
Who is down for tomorrows herf?
LMK because if you are planning on attending both Mon and Tues I have a box for Wilkey I need delivered!

Chris, feel better bro!

-Rob

Well guys... I've got bad news (for me). I've been battling a flu all week hoping to get better so I could make my flight to NYC this morning. Last night I ended up in the ER in Santa Monica and the flu unfortunately has gotten worse. I didn't make my flight this morning and it's not likely that I'm going to fly out tomorrow either. I'm excited to see so many of yous guys involved in this mini-HERF and I'm sure you'll do just fine without me there, but spark one for me please.

...and Happy Holidays

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, Chris. Get well soon, and hope you can make it out some other time.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Velvet on Monday. Merchants sure sounds like it's gonna be the spot though... :whistling:

Hey guys!
LMK because if you are planning on attending both Mon and Tues I have a box for Wilkey I need delivered!

Chris, feel better bro!

-Rob

I'll definitely be attending both. If you are still looking for a courier, maybe I can help.

I will be at Merchants tomorrow, however cannot hit the Velvet today. WHo all is going?

Sorry to hear about the flu thing Chris, hope you feel better soon.

Hey guys!

Chris, feel better bro!

-Rob

Sorry Rob, I won't be able to make it down to Velvet today. But if you are in the area of 40 & 3rd ave, you can drop off the box and I'll bring it by Merchants tomorrow for Wilkey. Let me know what you would like to do.

Chris sorry to hear about the flu! See you next time you are in the city, I'll make sure I smoke a good one for you. I can make it at 5:00 to the Cigar Inn so I'll see you there.

Due to lack of response for todays herf I probably won't trek down to Manhattan.
Thanks to all who volunteered to pass the 'football' for me.
Wilkey, I will just mail you the damn thing! Probably won't be down your way until after the New year.
Elliot, LMK about the project you are working on.
Dave, you have PM.

-Rob

ok, so who IS going tonight? or am I gonna be the only sucker carrying two boxes of cigars?

I'll probably be at velvet around 6, planning on passing by Davidoff of Geneva on madison around 4:30, heard they got tatuajes and cabaiguans. Look for the asian kid with the long hair, glasses, and dark gray turtleneck.

Alrighty,

Who's ready to herf? :D

I'm packing it in and heading up to Queens tomorrow morning. I'll see the early crew at the CigarInn. :thumbs:

Wilkey

just got back from velvet, had a good herf with some of the regulars there.
smoked a tatuaje I got from Davidoff on Madison, then one of the regulars passed me a El Legend Ario, another nice smoke. This one kicked my ass, but I prefered the tatuaje.

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys tomorrow at Cigar Inn/Merchants. Don't be afraid to approach the asian kid with glasses, long hair and pink tie and shirt, thats me.

I'm going to try and make it tomorrow... I'm working until 7pm, so it'll be a squeeze. But what are the definite plans.. location(s), times.. what time everyone is staying?

Steve

I'm going to try and make it tomorrow... I'm working until 7pm, so it'll be a squeeze. But what are the definite plans.. location(s), times.. what time everyone is staying?

Steve

Well, I'll definitely be at merchant's around 6 maybe around 10 after, be there until around 10 or 11 pm, before it drops below 30 degrees. gonna bring some extras for Elliot's project. Might even try some of the food there, the menu looks good.

See you guys by 7!! Tell Gus at the Inn Vince says hello!

I am sooo jealous of everyone going.
I am going to have to compensate by smoking a Cohiba Sulime right now :p .
Greetings and salutations to all.
Hopefully we can all do it again with me present next time!

-Rob

That was fun! :)

Thanks to all that were there for your generosity and generally great time...

I had an excellent time, we should do this more often