• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any fishermen here?

Gator

Me: Primarily in the Gulf for Cobia, Grouper, Snapper, Redfish, Trout. Fish out of a Pathfinder, so limited on how far out i can go, but this fall looking at a smaller Contender, rather offshore fish than inshore. I'd rather coldwater fly fish, but don't do it much anymore, next trip is Kamchatka Russia, i really dig chasing the big bows :D

Here's a big bow from AK
kanekokbow.jpg

here's a fall 06 cobia catch
3cobia.JPG

and some grouper my neighbor is holding, caught oct. 06
KUSXC-dangroupa.JPG

I love fishing back home in Saskatchewan. All of my fishing pics are on film, but here is a 13-14lb walleye that was caught from the shore of the North Saskatchewan River.

deer004.jpg

I love fishing back home in Saskatchewan. All of my fishing pics are on film, but here is a 13-14lb walleye that was caught from the shore of the North Saskatchewan River.

deer004.jpg

never caught one of those, but fished for them once in Northern Ontario. Caught Northern Pike and Smallmouth instead, Walleye bit was off. Damn at the bugs up there, i am deathly allergic to deer fly, and there were billions of those bastids up there. Bathed in bug spray...

It's been awhile, but I usally fish for crappie with my grandpa down in the Ozarks. Anybody noodle catfish? :whistling:

Love to panfish myself, can't wait to get back to Illinois and hit up the lakes.

I enjoy fly fishing exclusively. I mainly hit the local rivers and streams for trout and hook an occasional Salmon. Pontooning the Green River is always a great experience. Most of my ventures are catch and release, but I wish I had some pics of the large browns my Dad and I have taken on nymphs.

I only fish to get drunk :sign:
If I catch something...I give it away since I don't like the fishy stuff :p

Anybody noodle catfish? :whistling:

I know of a guy named Scotty that does. :thumbs:

I fish for catfish by my self or with whoever...Anywhere they are biting. They usually are not around long enough after I catch them to photograph. They have an immediate date with hot oil in my deep fryer. :thumbs:

I fish both fresh and saltwater. Stripers, Fluke, Blackfish, Porgie and even caught a Brown Sand Tiger Shark. He went 54". My only excursion offshore netted me a big Blue Shark.

Fresh water, Trout, LMB, SMB, Perch and my occasional Walleye. The only fish I eat are Saltwater and Walleye. I have pics on my computer and my site. I'll try and post some. My love is LMB fishing. Last year caught a 7lb 2oz. Also caught a string of six for 28lbs 14oz. Great freshwater year. I love trips and anyone looking for a new fishing buddy or just to go out after the bigguns. i've been known to fish startin on friday eve and crashing Sunday afternoon. Only stop to eat and the occasional relief. Man, I love the outdoors!!!!!! :thumbs:

my fav pics...
PICT0075.jpg
And...
IMG_0791.jpg

a nice king (a photo which led to my buying a boat!) and a small-ish halibut

more pics

steel_head.jpg

Here is a photo from last year at this time on the Niagara river - It was my 1st and only time fishing. We had a great time.

that pic w/ the salmon is :laugh: :laugh:

Best part was that my wife was at work that day and I was out fishing - 250 miles away! Sunny warm, flat seas and the fish were biting like crazy. We launched at 6am, had full limit of Kings by 8am, full limit of halibut by 10am and were back home by noon drinking beer!

And I emailed that pic directly to her work email account! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: she whined to a guy she dealt with on the phone alot, sent him the pic, and now he's coming up this summer to visit (me!)

I love to fish for redfish(red drums)! Just think about it, fishing with your son, the sun rising over the marsh, hot coffee, good cigar and a bull red on your line. To coin a phase "it doesn't get any better than this"!

that pic w/ the salmon is :laugh: :laugh:

Best part was that my wife was at work that day and I was out fishing - 250 miles away! Sunny warm, flat seas and the fish were biting like crazy. We launched at 6am, had full limit of Kings by 8am, full limit of halibut by 10am and were back home by noon drinking beer!

And I emailed that pic directly to her work email account! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: she whined to a guy she dealt with on the phone alot, sent him the pic, and now he's coming up this summer to visit (me!)

:laugh: :laugh:

i've been there once, we did a 9 day float on the Kanektok, it was unbelievable, caught 12-18# coho on flies until we got sick of catching them, and dolly and char we could catch easily 75 each per day, but what fired me up w/ fishing for the bows on mouse patterns, it's got me hooked

I fish with a Zebco. I know some of you can't hang with that, but it's ok. :sign:

I do mostly frewshwater bass fishing..........We have several large ponds and lakes in our area, so plenty of places to go. Last year I caught this one(9lb. 10oz.) while fishing with my step daughter in a private pond.............