• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any troops out there?

What a gesture Israel... Now that is a good man.
Thank you to all our soldiers defending us over there. Stay safe and get back home quickly.

Keep up the great work guys!!! This is a truly outstanding gesture!

-Aaron

Sorry I haven't been on the board for a few days just a little busy around here!

Well guys again I am truely humbled with the brothers and sisters in this community! The package arrived today and boy I can't wait to try some of them! My office had an awesome aroma of cigars!

Israel I hope to meet you down the road and share a cigar or two!

I will share these with my buddies tonight while we are smoking in the sunset!

Probably a little late to benifit from the generosity but I'm interested!!

I'm in a position to spread the wealth. My current assignment sends me to some pretty remote locations supporting Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines throughout Afghanistan. I always leave the yard with a full "tupperdore" and I always come back empty.

Tony Brych
CSTC-A CJ1
APO AE 09356

Glad to be here, proud to serve!

Tony

This is a really generous gesture on your part. I salute you. I am the president of the Victory Cigar Club at Camp Victory, Iraq, a club which keeps growing in size. Our lifetime memberships are paid, but all E-5 and below get free memberships and free cigars (as long as we have them). We feature new cigars ever meeting and just have a great time to check our sanity. I will send you an APO. We have a very cool logo and cool T-shirt too and will soon acquire poker chips with our logo. We always welcome "friends" of the club.

John

.......while we are smoking in the sunset!

Glad to see you haven't changed.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait until you and the rest of the Iron Caissons get back....I'll be waiting.

Stay Safe Brother

:thumbs:

Israel, the Victory Cigar Club really enjoyed the cigars that Uptown and your generous customer sent to us. Pictures were taken and as soon as I have those I will send them out and thank your customer as well.

I also have to tell you that many of those that send us cigars ask to make sure enlisted troops are getting them. As you can imagine, not many enlisted troops usually come to our events. They are not typically located near the headquarters. We gave 200 cigars to two young NCOs in the 10th Mountain Division band who will be visiting four or five bases over the next couple of weeks. They are our ambassadors and will be passing those cigars out to the junior enlisted men and women.

Again, thanks. Keep a look out for the pictures. I hope to have those in a couple of days.

John