• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arizona Herf

sig 111

Any interest in a Herf @ Casa Fuma in Chandler,AZ.Saturdays or Sundays would prolly be good.
Post up a good day & time for you to get together or if pm me if you would just like to meet for a smoke.I'm game.

Any interest in a Herf @ Casa Fuma in Chandler,AZ.Saturdays or Sundays would prolly be good.
Post up a good day & time for you to get together or if pm me if you would just like to meet for a smoke.I'm game.

Would love to George. Just not sure when I'll be in your neighborhood again. I'll drop you a line next time I'm there. Hope all is well with you.

Would love to George. Just not sure when I'll be in your neighborhood again. I'll drop you a line next time I'm there. Hope all is well with you.

sounds good stray.It has been over a tear since we have herfed.Hope all is well with you my brother.

Wow, not a lot of AZ people. I was just thinking about seeing if anyone wanted to get together out here and then I saw your post. Sat and Sun work pretty well for me. I have never been to Casa Fuma where is it at. I'm in Phoenix. I'll send you a pm as well.

When I get back to AZ at the end of September we could get this started on a more regular basis. What do the rest of the AZ peeps think?

You guys let me know if any of you ever make it down to Tucson. There's a great shop here with comfortable leather chairs, big plasmas, excellent ventilation, and incredible selection at msrp. Plenty of Padrons, Fuentes, God of Fires, and pretty much everything else. Oh yeah, there are some goodies in my locker too.

You guys let me know if any of you ever make it down to Tucson. There's a great shop here with comfortable leather chairs, big plasmas, excellent ventilation, and incredible selection at msrp. Plenty of Padrons, Fuentes, God of Fires, and pretty much everything else. Oh yeah, there are some goodies in my locker too.

I will be in Tucson Sept 19th for the Beer festival. Maybe before hand we could meet up. Are you talking about Anthony's?

Wow, not a lot of AZ people. I was just thinking about seeing if anyone wanted to get together out here and then I saw your post. Sat and Sun work pretty well for me. I have never been to Casa Fuma where is it at. I'm in Phoenix. I'll send you a pm as well.

Here ya go:
My link

Let me know & I will meet you there.

I will be in Tucson Sept 19th for the Beer festival. Maybe before hand we could meet up. Are you talking about Anthony's?

Sounds good. Drop me a PM closer to the time and if I'm in town, I'll meet you there. Here's the place:

Jerry's Cigars.

Sounds good. Drop me a PM closer to the time and if I'm in town, I'll meet you there. Here's the place:

Jerry's Cigars.

If things happen on September 19 I can probably make it, too. Not much better than Jerry's.

If I don't go to Vegas for the Mayweather fight I'll try to pop in and say hello.

Sounds like we have the makings of a herf on the 19th.

Looking forward to meeting you, azksig. Steve and Randy, it'll be great to catch up with you guys again.

If I don't go to Vegas for the Mayweather fight I'll try to pop in and say hello.

Randy,

If you don't go to Vegas for the fight I was planning on going to the Fox and Hound to watch it anyway. Maybe we can try to do that. Anyone else want to join in?

I'm bummed I'll miss this. I'm still in Michigan. I start my drive back to AZ the last week in September. Last time I hosted a HERF it was a blast. azksig joined along with browndevil. good times! we did a potluck. BD brought some damn good Mexican food!:sign:

I'm bummed I'll miss this. I'm still in Michigan. I start my drive back to AZ the last week in September. Last time I hosted a HERF it was a blast. azksig joined along with browndevil. good times! we did a potluck. BD brought some damn good Mexican food!:sign:

I'd be more bummed that I was still in Michigan...

I'm still enjoying the slow pace of life on my farm in Kzoo raising my 1st newborn son. Watching my corn pop up in rows...hah! j/k, but i am enjoying life on the farm!