• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta

Cheeze

F%#k it Dude, Lets go bowling
I am going to be in Atlanta, September the 21-24, Are there any cigar shops that I should checkout while I am there? I think I am going to go to a Braves game on the 21st, does anyone know if the Stadium has a cigar friendly area in it?

Thanks in advance.
Mark

I'm sure there's a BOTL or 2 who know downtown Atlanta better than I do, so I'll defer to them for their recommendation (I'm about 25 miles north of downtown).

Here's the ballpark info tho...
SMOKING
Turner Field is primarily a smoke-free facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. As shown on the ballpark directory and maps, these areas include certain entryways, stairwells and landings. Smoking is prohibited in the seating bowl, concourses, Plaza, restrooms and in all premium seating areas.

Jim

There's a great place out in Cobb County, called Tobacco World, that I just tried for the first time this past weekend. They have a very nice selection, and reasonable prices, with a large lounge at the front of the store.

I've not really found any other "special" places.

And I thing to note about the stadium, there are smoking areas, but you'll be watching the game on TV if you go there, as you can't see the field from any of the smoking locations that I know of. And you'll be surrounded by quick-fixing cigarette smokers who toss their butts on the ground. :(

Do you know where you'll be staying? I'm in Midtown, and if you're staying in the city I could try and meet you some place to share a stogie.

Let me know if you need anything else for your trip!

KevPriest

Tobacco World has an incredible humidor and their prices are fair.
I wasn't impressed with their customer services when I went there for a "CAO Event".

I may also be willing to meet for a mini-herf if the timing is right!

Jim

Tenpin said:
Tobacco World has an incredible humidor and their prices are fair.
I wasn't impressed with their customer services when I went there for a "CAO Event".

I may also be willing to meet for a mini-herf if the timing is right!

Jim
[snapback]212534[/snapback]​

How far is that compared to Chattanooga? I need to do some herfin'.

Somewhat OT - are all ballparks non-smoking in the bleacher sections?

I will be staying at the Embassy Suites by the world congress center. I will be open to any evening to meet with you, or anytime in the afternoon Saturday. It would be fun to meet some of you so let me know if any of those times would work.
BTW I also heard there is a great steak resturante in my hotel and a pretty good bar also.

PM Sent. We'll see if we can't set something up. If there are other BOTLs in the ATL, speak up, maybe we can get a few together.

KevPriest