• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL WELCOME HOME Herf!

:love: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on here in a long while
Guess, what, Mr. Preembargo???? The Christmas concert that I was going to go to got cancelled, so I can attend the herf and not have to rush!

:thumbs:

Oh, and btw...I saved about 95% of the bands from the cigars I smoked over in Iraq.

You'll be getting all of those. Unfortunately they are in a container probably about in the middle of the ocean right now. I don't I'll have them by the herf, but I'll get them to you.

:love: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on here in a long while
Guess, what, Mr. Preembargo???? The Christmas concert that I was going to go to got cancelled, so I can attend the herf and not have to rush!

Don't fall for the "Mr.", she she never calls me anything but "hey you" in the shop. ;)

Angee, I'm glad you can make it for the whole event.

I am going to try to make at least one of the herfs. Thanks to the guys for their service.

I hope you make it Mowee, It'd be my pleasure to buy you a JFR. :thumbs:

Well I have my bands form Iraq I will make sure I bring them!
Can't wait this will be my first herf!

Thanks Doc it is good to be back! :D

Woo-Hoooo

Only 3 days :laugh: :laugh: .....I'm starting to get a little anxious....

Should arrive sometime Friday Evening.....

Any good Restaurants near Tobacco Road?

See Ya!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The big weekend is almost here!

So here’s the Tobacco Road Event Schedule for Saturday, December 16th

● Noonish…(The earlier the better) Let the celebration begin!! Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em!! :thumbs:

● 1:00pm to about 3:00pm… Buffet: Smoked Beef Brisket, BBQ Chicken with all the sides for ClubMembers and guests.
For the Troops… A special entrée compliments of a BOTL who’s just too far to away to make it in person.

● 4:00pm ‘til 8:00pm…Welcome the Taboo Girls & Friends to introduce the new Taboo Cigars.

● 7:15pm ‘til it’s over…our Dallas Cowboys vs. Atlanta Falcons.

And we still have a few things up our sleeves and who knows, Santa may pop in for a few minutes, too.

Sounds awesome Mike, I have a few things I am bringing???? :D

Smoke some nubbers boys!
You deserve em!
Wish I could join you...

WELCOME HOME! :thumbs:

-Rob

Awwwww, how cute! The newbie wants to start a stick fight. :love:

MSG Parks, with all of your training and experience you don’t see any signs of a well planned ambush? Does triangulated crossfire mean anything to you? Think Dealy Plaza 1963.
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sounds awesome Mike, I have a few things I am bringing???? :D

:D Dang I forgot the Kevlar and left my body guards over there!

Well I will duck and cover and see what I can do for retaliation! Look out BOTL's! :D

Damn, this sounds like a good time...

We expect to see some pictures from this event folks. :whistling:

You can count on it. I have a photographer coming in for the first part of the day and then I’m sticking a camera into C-Bandcollector’s hands! :whistling:

Leaving time now to go pick up Tasman and get on the road.

Here we come!!

Brickhouse and I just showed up looking for High-n-tight!

:D :D

Rock on guys... have a great time. Wish I could have made it to say thanks in person.

but... another time maybe.

:thumbs:

Enjoy! :whistling: