• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

Here is the roll call, need to know who is making dinner also. Just a word of caution Havanna Club after dinner, no Jeans & T-Shirts.

cigardawg
hudsonvalley
calixeros
AVB
Brewmeister
MrJingles
Mr_Wolf
Herfin Bigdog
HerfinOne
LC-Smoker

This sounds about right. ?

I'll have the wife along but still can't say about dinner. Gotta play that by ear when the time comes I guess.

Oh yeah...looking forward to this. I'll have my Mate with me and possibly one other cigar-smoking Charlottesvillite. A second guy from my usual Thursday night herf will also meet us sometime during the day. All of us are there for dinner, so that makes Cigardawg + 3.

Edit to add that we will not be going to the Havanna Club after dinner...just too long of a drive back to C'Ville.

Still looking good, but ditto about the late night clubbing. Long drive and planning to hike on Sunday.

Okay so here it is at least the starting and ending points. What do you say we move dinner up 1hr as it is a long drive for quite a few people

Meet @ Ropewalk Tavern 1pm
<insert smoking locations>

Dinner @ Babalu @ 6pm

Okay so here it is at least the starting and ending points. What do you say we move dinner up 1hr as it is a long drive for quite a few people

Meet @ Ropewalk Tavern 1pm

Dinner @ Babalu @ 6pm

Andrew.

I thought your initial plan, while maybe tentative, was great.

Going over the Cross Street after the Ropewalk sounds good to me.

We have to at least have one cigar at the Explorer's Lounge. It is a great atmosphere for sitting and truly enjoying a fine cigar. Quiet, spacious, good drinks...really nice.

Moving dinner up sounds like a plan. Do they take reservations? They will most likely be very busy.

Anyway, there's my 0.02. Looking forward to seeing/meeting evryone. :thumbs:

I agree; moving up dinner is a good idea. It is a long haul back here to C'ville.

Also, you may be interested to know that The Don now has a cell phone. This all but eliminates the possibility of a repeat from last year; althought it is The Don, so you can never say never!

All smoking locations are still the same just moving dinner up as it will be a long drive for out of town folks!

I am compiling the list and making a reserivation shortly :)

Ludwig,

Thanks for arranging this. HerfinOne and I are in for dinner and possibly the Havana Club as well. :D

This is beginning to look like a cigar crawl. Ben and I would not complain and would be just as happy if we stayed at the Ropewalk for a few hours, then moved to check out the Explorers Lounge for a few more hours and then moved on to dinner. The fewer times we have to move the better.

Lots of walking on a bum foot and wiped out knees is not fun.

Here is the roll call, need to know who is making dinner also. Just a word of caution Havanna Club after dinner, no Jeans & T-Shirts.

cigardawg
hudsonvalley
calixeros
AVB
Brewmeister
MrJingles
Mr_Wolf
Herfin Bigdog
HerfinOne
LC-Smoker

This sounds about right. ?
I plan on being there for dinner. As far as the itinerary. What ever we do is fine with me, walk, don't walk, no matter. I suspect it will depend a good bit on the weather. If its raining we may want to limit our street time. Its fine with me if we just want to play it by ear. With the only firm events being the meeting place and the dinner reservation time and place. But that is just my 2¢. Looking forward to it!
woohoo.gif

Is it to late to get in on this? I was going out of town but that was cancelled today. :( So I would love to be a part of your Herf and dinner. :D

I'm in for dinner. Sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun. Now, what cigars to bring....

:whistling:

Here are the AccuWeather weather details for Saturday 4/8 Saturday Baltimore, MD:

Morning rain followed by periods of rain and drizzle early in the afternoon; breezy and cooler
High Temperature: 55° F
RealFeel®: 53° F
Winds: N at 13 mph
Wind Gusts: 26 mph
Maximum UV: Moderate (3)
Thunderstorm Probability: 10%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.47 in
Amount of Rain: 0.47 in
Amount of Snow: 0 in
Hours of Precipitation: 7 hrs
Hours of Rain: 7 hrs

Doesn't look real great, but not a washout either.
So what is the final tally of cigar smokers? 11 by my count.

So what is the final tally of cigar smokers? 11 by my count.

[/size]

My Mate smokes cigars, so does The Don (also coming up from Charlottesville). Larry B will meet us later. That makes at least 14 by my count. :thumbs:

Ben and I have been looking forward to this all week. :D

of course you can get in :)

Hatguy, I think Ludwig meant this for you. :)

Here are the AccuWeather weather details for Saturday 4/8 Saturday Baltimore, MD:

Morning rain followed by periods of rain and drizzle early in the afternoon; breezy and cooler
High Temperature: 55° F
RealFeel®: 53° F
Winds: N at 13 mph
Wind Gusts: 26 mph
Maximum UV: Moderate (3)
Thunderstorm Probability: 10%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.47 in
Amount of Rain: 0.47 in
Amount of Snow: 0 in
Hours of Precipitation: 7 hrs
Hours of Rain: 7 hrs

Doesn't look real great, but not a washout either.

AW CRAP!!! :( I bet that Monday will be sunny and 75.

I will be there. So do we have a final roll call? Anyone know the best way to get there from WV or an addy to put on map quest?

This is the first stop. Once you get to Ropewalk the rest is hiking distance.