• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

I will be trying to make it. I definately would like to go. I should know by mid week.

Damon

OK, Ludwick, Got your PM, Sat the 12th Works for me. Might just stay overnight myself. See you all there.

Now that's a likely story. I'll believe it when I see it. :p

I'll be there. See you at the Ropewalk around 1.

Ludwig, where do you think you all will be at around 4:30. that is what time I can make it. :) I have your cell #, but I am embarrassed to admit I do not have your name :) Will check your profile now to that affect. lol. :)

Ludwig, where do you think you all will be at around 4:30. that is what time I can make it. :) I have your cell #, but I am embarrassed to admit I do not have your name :) Will check your profile now to that affect. lol. :)

I would take a gander that we will be at the Harbor Court by then. Give me a jingle.

Harbor court is about 1 mile from Max's in Fells Pt. Its not a bad walk, but we can figure that out, and the logistics of parking...etc.

If you need my cell PM me.

My schedule is now cleared and the wife and I will be there at Ropewalk to kick things off.

Brothers,

Im wondering if I should drive or walk to the 1:00 meeting place?
How is parking?
Im staying at the I think its called water front Marriot.

Justin

Parking near Ropewalk is a real pain, I always end up a few blocks away so this time I'm taking the train in and walking.

Brothers,

How is parking?

Justin

Brothers,

How is parking?

Justin

Justin I would just walk from your hotel. Its maybe 1 mile, and a nice walk around the harbor. At the end of the night we will be over in Fells Point which is even closer to your hotel. A taxi would run you roughly 10 bucks from your hotel.

Okay I have created a notional map.

The parking garage in Federal Hill is located here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...p;zipcode=21230

It is very close to Ropewalk

Here is a map I created showing the rough location of each of the stops :)
master_map-vi.jpg

Sorry, but I won't be able to make this after all, some family business has come up.

The Map is great. Looks like I'll be staying overnight as well. Just can't see riding back to VA on two wheels after a few drinks....Is everyone staying at the marriot?

Oh I'll be bringing a guest along just to keep the count current. See you all Sat.

TONY, It will be good to see you again during your stay in DC, Keep us posted on your schedule.

It will be me and the wife. I have to have someone to drive home :whistling:

Damn, I wanna bring someone too!!!! I wish I had friends. :( LOL

Hey Ludwig,

From what I understand so far, I'll be traveling to Baltimore quite a bit in the near future for business. I'll keep ya posted as to when I get down that way. This weekend is out though.......

Let the countdown begin.

If you guys are up for it I think it would be a good idea to collect a few sticks to send to the troops.