• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

That's not what you said in Charlottesville!!! :sign:

You have some nerve mentioning Charlottesville! I mean damn CigarDawg had to leave the state after you were there!

ohsnap1.gif

That's not what you said in Charlottesville!!! :sign:

You have some nerve mentioning Charlottesville! I mean damn CigarDawg had to leave the state after you were there!

I think he was trying to move closer to YOU!!! :love: :love: :love:

I got a phone call from Steve wanting me to clarify a few things.

1) Frank is BIG100HD. And yes he did show up at the Ropewalk Tavern driving a big ass HD with his wife on the back. Both were dressed out in the leather and looked like they were headed to Daytona for bike week. And yes this bad ass big f-ing biker goes up to the bartender and says. 'the wife and I will have Pinot Grigio' And we all about fell out on the floor. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2) Yes I had WAY to many, but I don't ever recall having a better herf. :thumbs: :thumbs: And yes I couldn't remember the bartenders name at the last bar, but man did she have a nice...

3) No Steve does not cheat at on line poker. Or at least I have not caught him YET!!! :angry: The story is: when we were growning up he won ever game we played, so I just tell him he cheats so I didn't have to play, but he is one lucky SOB.

Good time all. Now off to bed.

Still haven't mentioned his cheating in Spoons!!!!!!! ROFL!

SHHHHHHHHH....He didn't say anything about that. And that was the wife that said that not me. :whistling:

Contest winner posted in the Lobby. That damn Cookie guy again :p

Finally got back home tonight….One great herf….

Glad to see a lot of old friends and faces again, as well as getting to know the new guys.
Ludwick, a fine job on putting this together.
Ok, ya I showed up on my bike with my lady. One heck of a ride up and a 2 day ride back.
This was her first herf and she really enjoyed it. A special thanks to everyone to make her feel welcome.
Dennis, what’s this about Pinot Gecko?????? Is that a sandwich or something? I don’t remember eating anything there. Just drinking - ahhhh, water, ya that’s it – water. (Glad we have no pics).
Oh BTW, Did you catch the Score? Go Patriots…… Looking forward to those VSG’s.
Guess I’ll see you in DC later this month with Tony-NY’s Visit.

Again it was a good time.....looking forward to the next one.

Well if you are going to be in DC then I will bring the VGS fiver that you won because you Pats won and you would only give me 7 1/2 points when I was looking for 14. Good thing I was drinking cause I would have never taken that bet. Not that it matters I would have lost by whatever I bet. I am not the lucky one in the family.