• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Banned Members

This is a tough one. The Main Member Mod (aka MMM) has spoken......... I just may have to instate a 72 hour ban. ???

I guess I could be angry at some of the unnecessary comments being made by people who have nothing to do with this, if it weren't for all the PMs I'm getting telling me how proud I'm making people by standing up for my rights. Irregardless, keep it coming guys. I'll pray for you. Have a great day. :)

Quit 'er whing MoeCizlak. :rolleyes: A temporary ban will not affect your access to the CigarGirl ® XXX forum and the Well Aged Only Trading forum.

BAN HIM!!!

I play him in FF this week and I can use the win. It's a CP member league and if he's banned for 72 hours from CP... :whistling:

Irregardless isn't a proper word, it is just regardless. English usage ban.

Irregardless, keep it coming guys. I'll pray for you. Have a great day. :)

As you guys know I have never gotten involved in an argument on CP before, but I have to put my foot down here. Clint is very out of line and has offended a lot of us CPer's who are just here to enjoy the site. Both his snarky comments and his overall attitude towards the community is, IMOP, totally unnaceptable. If there ever was a reason for a ban then this is it. We are a family of friends and neighbors and if you can't live in the house then get the hell out.

As you guys know I have never gotten involved in an argument on CP before, but I have to put my foot down here. Clint is very out of line and has offended a lot of us CPer's who are just here to enjoy the site. Both his snarky comments and his overall attitude towards the community is, IMOP, totally unnaceptable. If there ever was a reason for a ban then this is it. We are a family of friends and neighbors and if you can't live in the house then get the hell out.

Pretty sure Moe is joking, and...you're joking too, right? Right? ???

Pretty sure Moe is joking, and...you're joking too, right? Right? ???

Dogman...are you taking side on this now?

Irregardless, you now how we all feel about Clint and its time he takes an 'administrative' brake.

Irregardless of the fighting, cubanita still appears in the active user list.

Kidding? Do you see any emoticons in Rod's post? Or any of the pilers-on for that matter? I finally get a weekend with some nice weather and not too much to do so I was going to review a cigar or two. Well, you've all ruined that now, so you'll get no review out of me. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. That sound familiar Rod and MMM? You guys can lock this any time since you've had your fun and ruined my weekend.

Rod :

I would like to use my auto-ban ( Michigan ) on Anthem and my auto-ban ( California ) on Souldog.

:MMM

Rod :

I would like to use my auto-ban ( Michigan ) on Anthem and my auto-ban ( California ) on Souldog.

:MMM

I hope he does it. I'd finally get a break from all the incessant whining that goes on around here, namely from you Kirk.

You seem to have failed at that too, Kirk.

Geesh, you inflexible bastids...just leave this to the new fellows...they've gotta learn sometime!

I'd like to ban MMM from NOT wearing pants. It's beginning to scare the kids.

So Clint is the leader of the band? ??? :D

Edit to change my mind.