• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, 2007

My addy is

1123 Avon Bend Rd
Charles Town, WV 25414

You may have to punch in my pre 911 addy

191 River Rd
Charles Town, WV 25414

Dennis,

Have you settled on an amount yet and when do you want to start collecting payment? Anything you want people to bring?

My addy is

1123 Avon Bend Rd
Charles Town, WV 25414

You may have to punch in my pre 911 addy

191 River Rd
Charles Town, WV 25414

My step brother is doing the BBQ. He has a BBQ catering buisness ( Billy's Back Yard BBQ ) and will charge us $15 a head for everything. Ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, chicken wings, cole slaw, corn on the cob, and BBQ beans. I was hoping to get a Keg this year. If we can all agree on a beer.

My wife is planning on food for Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Last year I didn't plan this to well, so my wife has taken over the planning. She is planning on doing a few tip jars and raffles to pay for the extra food and beer.

So when this gets a little closer. I will start collecting money. The only reason to do this in advance is to get a good head count.

So who is going to get her up on Sunday morning...... you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My step brother is doing the BBQ. He has a BBQ catering buisness ( Billy's Back Yard BBQ ) and will charge us $15 a head for everything. Ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, chicken wings, cole slaw, corn on the cob, and BBQ beans. I was hoping to get a Keg this year. If we can all agree on a beer.

My wife is planning on food for Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Last year I didn't plan this to well, so my wife has taken over the planning. She is planning on doing a few tip jars and raffles to pay for the extra food and beer.

So when this gets a little closer. I will start collecting money. The only reason to do this in advance is to get a good head count.

Aug 18th is the date. We are planning on starting Friday afternoon ending up on Sunday. Everyone is invited, even Shane. :cool:

Ahhhhhh you guys are all heart

You are exspected to be here. The teacher is looking forward to your shine. And I am not talking about your Saturday morning "FULL MOON" shine. :whistling: That was Jen that got that. :love: Lucky her.

Aug 18th is the date. We are planning on starting Friday afternoon ending up on Sunday. Everyone is invited, even Shane. :cool:

Ahhhhhh you guys are all heart

You are exspected to be here. The teacher is looking forward to your shine. And I am not talking about your Saturday morning "FULL MOON" shine. :whistling: That was Jen that got that. :love: Lucky her.

She said something about a field mouse.... :laugh:

Being a gut that LOVES BBQ ( I smoke my own) can someone fill me in with the detail sof this particular HERF?

Being a gut that LOVES BBQ ( I smoke my own) can someone fill me in with the detail sof this particular HERF?

Do a search on the 2006 BBQ Herf. If you have any questions PM me. I would be happy to give you any info you need.

Me and the Miss's will be there Friday night, but it being her birthday that weekend, we'll be leaving sometime on Saturday. Hooray!

The flights are booked for me and the family! See ya'll there! :D

OK, I promise not to win your 2000 post contest so you don't have to give me any more :p