• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF - 2013

I will take it back from you and you can show me what you got John.  Then someone is going to get blowed up.

jfields said:
Alright you bastards! I'll take it! I've got some two year old Heiniken Light I need to unload.

Jeff..... Shut the hell up!
 PM me your addy. I'll get something together tomorrow or Wednesday.  
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

ilikefishes said:
Their water is better Jason. John, you take it and we will bomb the shiz out of you and you can gain all that weight back. Then I will take it back and you can show us what you got.
That is why Coors is so much better than Budweiser.. :eek:

Their water is better Jason. John, you take it and we will bomb the shiz out of you and you can gain all that weight back. Then I will take it back and you can show us what you got.

Bud is brewed here too.

ilikefishes said:

Bud is brewed here too.
Well I can hardly wait then! I'm tired of the local Bud. :)

Wow! That's a lot of beer Jason!
Nice package(s) of beer waiting for me to open when I got home last night..... Some Colorado luvin!

Thank you Sir! Will post pics later tonight when I get home from work.

IMG_0165.jpg

Wow Jason! Really nice Box "O" Beer! Can't wait to try what appears to be a great selection of local Colorado brews over what I can get here like everyone else. Smart idea brother!

Left to Right: Breckenridge tulip glass (really nice with the etching), La Aurora Sapphire OR, Saison Man - Belgian Style Saison,  Great Divide - Oak Aged Yeti (Sept 24, 2012 bottle date), Cheyenne Canon Ale - Pinon Nut Brown, Snow Cat - Coffee Stout, Dry Dock - Vanilla Porter, Bristol Brewing - Venteucci Pumpkin Ale, Ska Brewing - Local Series Sethvleteren 8 Belgian Style Dubbel Ale, Funkwerks - Dark Prophet Belgian Style Dark Ale, Paradox Beer Co. - Pepitas Grande Oak Barrel Aged Fruited Beer

Can't wait to try this line up! The cigars best before date has come and gone, so I'll just have to toss it!!  :laugh:

Who wants it!!!???

Beer on the left is by Trinity brewing co. And the pinion nut ale is by Bristol brewing. Both breweries are local Colorado Springs.

Paradox is brewed here in the springs, but is aged in wine barrels in woodland park.

This should go out in about a week give or take. Been a crazy few weeks, both professionally and personally.

Awesome brother! Make sure you let some of that set upright a spell before opening to avoid floaties. A few of those go back a few years.

I have some really good HTF beers. All the way baffled to 2006. Nobody wants next?

ilikefishes said:
I have some really good HTF beers. All the way baffled to 2006. Nobody wants next?
It's been a while since I've been in the rotation...I'll take it!