• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

I have a bottle and access to more.

Where is everyone? Nobody wants to play anymore?

I honestly think some people are just afraid to ship beer.  It's really not that hard and you can print the labels online before you take it to the shipper(I use Fedex).  Somebody should step up and take this before it becomes just a swap between me and Brandon once a month... haha :laugh:

Niko said:
I honestly think some people are just afraid to ship beer.  It's really not that hard and you can print the labels online before you take it to the shipper(I use Fedex).  Somebody should step up and take this before it becomes just a swap between me and Brandon once a month... haha :laugh:

I could handle that!

Probably opening Pandora's box but send it this way.

oke&coke said:
Probably opening Pandora's box but send it this way.

Finally!  I sent you a PM, but I'm excited to get some beer out to you...................I wish I could hand deliver this in Hawaii, that would be sweet.

LMAO!!!  That would be the only reason he can't deliver it himself.  Almost as bad as a speedo.

emoshun said:
But what would you wear?

LMAO........yeah I'm out on that.

Oke & Coke - this will go out next week, I'll work on some things over the weekend.

They're a pair I borrowed from Rod that I never gave back, c'mon man.

I'm glad to see this is still going.  I hop in when I can.  Honestly my beer closet is stuffed to the gills, so I just have no room for a whole box of more beer.  I think it's okay if this pass slows a bit to keep pace.  As long as the last person perks up periodically to see if anyone wants it next, I think it's okay if this idles for a bit.  Just my opinion.  What we need are some newer members to jump in on this to keep the roll strong.

That said, if we have another beer Secret Santa this year, I hope to resume participation.

I will be in for Beer SS this year again as well.

If someone mide USA between NH and HI Jump in after Oke I'll take it from them to avoid huge shipping costs on Oke.

Paul

I have been out of the beer PIF for a while, but am down for beer SS

Edit to add that my three Floyd access is now zero with being in Kansas. AND I'm not giving up what I have stored with me! :)

Damn, I think it might have been cheaper to fly and drop this off in person.

FedEx : 781499754546

William - not sure if you're used to shipping this type of stuff, but maybe you can find a cheaper way. Let me know when it arrives, I should have made it worth the trip :)

bfreebern said:

William - not sure if you're used to shipping this type of stuff, but maybe you can find a cheaper way. Let me know when it arrives, I should have made it worth the trip :)
How much was it Brandon?
Still using that box Paul got us?

Thanks Brandon, look forward to it.  Guess I won't be doing this pass too often then.  I will try and shop around for some other shipping methods.

jfields said:

How much was it Brandon?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......a hundy?  The box does weight 27lbs and I expected it to be somewhere in the $50, but not that much.  I wonder if I can somehow have the next box flagged as internal mail and have Verizon send it to Verizon, then have William pick it up.  

I really don't know which box this one is, but I've used it a few times.  

I use UPS ground and usually pay around $35-$45. Shipping will be pricey no matter who you go with but it shouldn't be that pricey.

bfreebern said:

How much was it Brandon?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......a hundy?  The box does weight 27lbs and I expected it to be somewhere in the $50, but not that much.  I wonder if I can somehow have the next box flagged as internal mail and have Verizon send it to Verizon, then have William pick it up.  

I really don't know which box this one is, but I've used it a few times.  

Good god man!!!  I never would have thought that much.  I owe you one.  Note to self, no more beer passes.

Well, to be honest I was in a hurry to get it out to you.  I probably could have checked with a few other shippers, to see if it would be cheaper.  Generally, I expect it to be between $20-$40, depending on the weight and location.  

Not your fault at all William.  I might have packed it a little heavy :laugh: , which would obviously drive up the cost.  Do some research and ask around, before shipping it back to the states.  I'd get quotes based on 20lbs and go from there.  It should give you an idea of the cost.

This came in today.  I have no idea where to start.  Oh well, eeny meeny miney moe.  So, who wants some?

gallery_19975_1946_452307.jpg