• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

oke&coke said:

gallery_19975_1946_452307.jpg
Enjoy, glad it finally made it. The majority of those are Oklahoma beers, let me know what you think. The glass is from our craft beer week this year.

Very nice box indeed! Glad I didn't send Christine any KBS! Looks like she already has plenty.....  :sign:

oke&coke said:
Bumping for some Hawaii brewed aloha.
I'll play again!  But I dont want to if it is going to be too expensive for you to ship...so if someone on the west coast is able to step up, I will wait my turn.

I will get some stuff together and get it to you. My work schedule got messed up so may take a bit of time. Let you know when it is ready.

Cool, excited. PM sent.

Coconut porter, that sounds amazing.

MBC Coconut Porter is really good, was one of the brews we had at our wedding.

Got most of the beers for the box, just need to find a nice glass and one or two things to round out the selection.

Ben I found the perfect glass for you but it's not in Hawaii but Amazon.  Go figure.  I ordered it and had it sent straight to you, so it may get there first.  The beer to put in it will go out in the next day or two.

Ben, your tracking.  UPS.

1Z3V382X0209666111

The glass is coming Fedex.  The tracking should be this.

I'm showing it as delivered. This is exciting!!! Can't wait until you open it. Hope you like everything.

bfreebern said:
Send Ben some Maui Coconut porter.  I really enjoy that beer.

Yesterday was the first day MBC started distribution in NY and I was at the store as soon as I got out of work. So excited to be able to get this more than the rare time I have a friend going to Maui. 

tomthirtysix said:
Send Ben some Maui Coconut porter.  I really enjoy that beer.

Yesterday was the first day MBC started distribution in NY and I was at the store as soon as I got out of work. So excited to be able to get this more than the rare time I have a friend going to Maui. 
Lucky.

oke&coke said:
I'm showing it as delivered. This is exciting!!! Can't wait until you open it. Hope you like everything.
Got it!  The beer beat the glass which showed this morning.  I will get pictures up of this awesome amount of beer.  All look incredible and that glass is a winner!! 
Thanks man!

Funny thing is I had this box last year, some of that packing is mine!  And the 6-pack boxes I put in there are still there :) I am shocked no one took the Zombie Dust art...

Now who wants some beer?  I can get some great local Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska beers.... 

Good to hear Ben. I haven't tried all of them so I hope they hit your profile.