• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being out of touch the past few days I'm out in the country and away frm internet access.

Anyway, Golfnatic the box is all yours. Shoot me aPM with your likes and address and I'll get it on the way Monday.

Yes I forgot the Black Out Stout.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='881429' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:34 AM']Yes I forgot the Black Out Stout.[/quote]

This one is a great stout!

The box is on its way again. Tracking number 1z9e442f0351861847. Should be to Golfnatic on Thursday.

James, Thanks for the excellent selection! I have only tried one of these. The Chimay glass is cut out of the photo because there was too many bottles to include.

DSC01694.jpg

Oh yeah and who wants a box of beer from the dirty south?

Lots of Texas beers for a Mississippi guy to be sending...

That Rahr Winter Warmer is good stuff...the bourbon barrel version is even better although only available on tap around Christmas time.

I was in Houston when I picked up the beers. Spec's is great. Plus we only have one craft brewery that I can get readily; it is represented in Reb Ale. I liked Winter Warmer and Lawnmower, but haven't had the Real Ale ones yet.

Well, gents I am going to have to back out of this.. The wife does not want me shipping or getting beers from aross state lines.. The last time I did the Beer PIF, she asked me not to do it again. So I have to respect what she asked.. Sorry about this, I hope you guys understand!

-Cody

I'm going to jump back in this PIF once the seasonal beers change here in Iowa. I want to send out some stellar stuff to whomever gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.