• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I quoted the wrong person. I have been shitty and not been able to log on last week and/or finish buying everything I want to send out. I will try very hard to get this box out tomorrow.

I just dropped the package off at UPS so the tracking may not have taken effect yet.
#1Z67X5W20335886311

I hope you like PBR! You know it won first place somewhere in order to receive that ribbon. :D

I just dropped the package off at UPS so the tracking may not have taken effect yet.
#1Z67X5W20335886311

I hope you like PBR! You know it won first place somewhere in order to receive that ribbon. :D

More of a High Life man, but I won't complain.

I got this the other day but have been crazy busy with work stuff and trying to get ready to got to SoCal. I'll post a pic when I get back but will have limited internet access while I'm down there. I'll be picking up some beer down there though, and will ask the question when I get back.

Thanks for the nice package golfanatic!

I got this the other day but have been crazy busy with work stuff and trying to get ready to got to SoCal. I'll post a pic when I get back but will have limited internet access while I'm down there. I'll be picking up some beer down there though, and will ask the question when I get back.

Thanks for the nice package golfanatic!

Haha, can I get the next PIF with all the rare and unusual Cali stuff?!?! :p

Whoops, forgot to post what I got from golfanatic! Very nice box of beer and quite a few I haven't tried before. Thanks mang!

beerpif.jpg

Damnit I was hoping someone would take this so I don't have to ship out even more beer but what the hell. I'll take it, Justin.

Yeah I have another trade lined up on BA for a 4-pack of KBS as well. I may need to cancel my account there lol.

Finally got this thing packed up and shipped off. Sorry for the delay guys.

FedEx: 759270610000632

Hmmm it says it wasn't delivered because no one was home which is true but they usually just leave it at the door. Did you require a signature?

I'm going out of town tomorrow so hopefully they try again before we leave. If not I can have my neighbor pick it up if they leave it at the door.

I got the package today and am very impressed. Some beers I've been wanting to try and some I have never even heard of. I'll get a picture up soon...kinda rushed with work and leaving for our road trip this afternoon. Thank you very much!

gallery_4977_563_31293.jpg

I'm going out of town today and will be back Sunday so it may take a while for me to respond but...

Who wants my box-o-beer?

Edit: added picture

Status
Not open for further replies.