• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that defiant brew is the jam. Sorry this turned out the way it did. Not what the Beer PIF is like most of the time. Great BOTLs who stepped up to make this right. I haven't been on much recently outside of the FF league but this place is still first class all the way. You get what you put in.

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting on this but I am gonna wait a month or so before I jump in. So to anyone wanting this I would suggest getting on it. A lot of great brews in Texas: Saint Arnold, Rahr, 512, Jester King, Live Oak, Southern Star, Real Ale and many more I have yet to try. Who ever gets this will be taken care of by Aaron.

Gonna give this a little more time before I hop on. Dudes, somebody, take this! I'll take it if I have to but would rather see someone else take a turn.

I would take it but I live in Texas too so I'd probably just switch out some of the same beers.

Okay guys...I'll jump on this. I enjoyed it during my first go around a ways back. Hit me with some beers please!

Yeah, me too. I know Aaron only checks in from time to time.

Aaron, c'mon dude. I know you got other things going but if you're gonna participate in passes you really need to be more active here.

I'll give it another week.

Crap.....so sorry guys.......I usually get an email when a PM is sent......simple misscomunication

Thechenmen.......sending or replying.......will put something together and get it shipped out Monday....
Sorry again...........man, since the 10th........kinda upset at myself

Status
Not open for further replies.