• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
All is finalized. Will be out tomorrow morning or Friday morning. Will post DC number when on its way.

TP...shoot me a PM with what types of beers you like...I'll put something together for yah...

I sent a few weeks ago, and he received it maybe Monday or teusday.......one of thse.
He sshould be uploading a pic soon.............hope you like everything chen.........I know your dpgs will like the treats......they are homebrew. Spent grain buiscuits.......my dogs waits while I brew till they come out the oven......lol

I sent a few weeks ago, and he received it maybe Monday or teusday.......one of thse.
He sshould be uploading a pic soon.............hope you like everything chen.........I know your dpgs will like the treats......they are homebrew. Spent grain buiscuits.......my dogs waits while I brew till they come out the oven......lol

Sorry about the wait guys. Been hellishly busy with work. I received Astrobeerman's generous package last week. Got it on Tuesday. Thanks for your generosity and the great selection of brews, the fantastic pint glass and the Tatuaje J21 Reserva (a truly fine smoke). Outside of the Stone Brewing Co. beers, I have not previously had the pleasure of sampling any of the beers you sent. Look forward to sampling one or two with the fine cigar you sent. Also...my dogs thank you for the doggie treats. What are they? Do you make them yourself? They are really into them...so much so that I'm almost tempted to taste one. I'm sure they are a whole lot better than the dog food and Milk Bone biscuits I had to devour as a pledge.

Here's a pic of all the goodies...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9716]

Sending out the next Beer PIF to TallPaul this weekend...

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Looking forward to it!

In the mean time I'll ask Who wants some. This way I can het an idea on the next passer I'm sending to.

Paul

The treats where made from spent grains after my brewing session. My dog can not get enough of them. She will standor sit patiently for the couple of hours it takes to make them (basically the baking part is to dry them out so. They dnt go moldy after time on tthe shelf). You can try one of course. They taste like bland gronola bar with peanutbutter. Not my liking but PURE GOLD for my dog.ill send some more after my next brew session.

My favorite brew out whatt I sent? The st arnolds santo. Its what a dark mex beer shld taste like. That brew was the first time they went in another direction as far as art goes (before the santo brew, all beers had the little guy from the winnter stout art). Anyways, hope you like it all. I would let the VEpic age more. Just my opinion on it.

The treats where made from spent grains after my brewing session. My dog can not get enough of them. She will standor sit patiently for the couple of hours it takes to make them (basically the baking part is to dry them out so. They dnt go moldy after time on tthe shelf). You can try one of course. They taste like bland gronola bar with peanutbutter. Not my liking but PURE GOLD for my dog.ill send some more after my next brew session.

My favorite brew out whatt I sent? The st arnolds santo. Its what a dark mex beer shld taste like. That brew was the first time they went in another direction as far as art goes (before the santo brew, all beers had the little guy from the winnter stout art). Anyways, hope you like it all. I would let the VEpic age more. Just my opinion on it.

Will do...I'll follow your advice on the VEpic. Plan on trying some of these over the long weekend. Thanks again.

Still looking for the next person to get this PIF from me!

Who wants some?

Paul

Sending out the next Beer PIF to TallPaul this weekend...

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Just wondering if this flew to me yet I want to make sure it didn't get lost or anything?

Also Who wants some? I want to keep this baby moving and I am hitting the Beer cellar tomorrow after work to pick up some goodies for the weekend so if some one jumps on this tonight I can get an Idea on your likes and dislikes for my shopping trip! :thumbs:

I'll take it Paul.

PM Me your Addy and what types of beer you like. :thumbs:

I'm still waiting to heer if it has shipped to me yet as well. This will allow me to get your beers together and then ship once i get it from thechenman

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.