• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a stickler or anything, but your Fuente prices on their regular line seem to be a bit over MSRP.
We have price-matching so if you find it cheaper just let me know!!

Not to be a stickler or anything, but your Fuente prices on their regular line seem to be a bit over MSRP.

That's why he used the :laugh: next to "BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED"

:sign:

Guaranteed=Price-matching!! :thumbs:

No. I am pretty sure "guaranteed" means something completely different from "Price-matching!! :thumbs: " but it might depend on whether you include the "!! :thumbs: "
Just my 2c imho ymmv

Will you match your own price?

AF 858 - $116.95 here.

AF 858 - $136.95 here.

Those products are different from one another but if you find them cheaper somewhere else shoot me a link and I will lower it!! You should take a look at the Punch Rothschild MM"s. There a personal favorite of mine. Really smooth!!

What is the difference between those 2 products?

We actually had one of your satisfied customers on here a few days ago let us know how good your prices were. He sounded like a fan of the
Punch Double Maduros as well. Do you take e-gold or Canadian Tire money?

Yea Mike is a customer He is the one who told me about cigarpass, said it was a great forum and I thought I would check it and tell you guys abouts us.

Will you match your own price?

AF 858 - $116.95 here.

AF 858 - $136.95 here.

Those products are different from one another but if you find them cheaper somewhere else shoot me a link and I will lower it!! You should take a look at the Punch Rothschild MM"s. There a personal favorite of mine. Really smooth!!

What is the difference between those 2 products?

We actually had one of your satisfied customers on here a few days ago let us know how good your prices were. He sounded like a fan of the
Punch Double Maduros as well. Do you take e-gold or Canadian Tire money?
Well? I have a whole stack of Canadian Tire (CT Money) money and an account full of e-gold that I am trying to get rid of.

AF858 are $93.75 on CigarsInternational.com and $90 on Famous-Smoke.com.

Is that what you want? I got em!!

Handmade in Santiago, Dominican Republic. Arturo Fuente learned the art of growing and processing tobacco and the making of premium, handmade cigars in Cuba at the end of the 19th century, producing his own line in 1912. Today, his son Carlos and grandson, Carlos, Jr. oversee the more than 500 rollers who manufacture more than 24 million cigars

or

Arturo Fuente cigars use only the highest quality vintage tobaccos. Each cigar is a blend of art and craftsmanship with an emphasis on quality. All leaves are carefully selected from a private reserve for use in the manufacturing process. Arturo Fuente learned the craft of making premium, handmade cigars in Cuba at the end of the 19th century, producing his own line in 1912. His family is renown in the business and they now produce more than 25 million cigars every year.

----edit ---- 24 Million.....25 Million...meeeeh!
------------------

Do you know a 'Derwin'?

Come on Shawn, if that really is your name... do you really think we're going to fall for your SPAM? Why would "mikej" (WHO JOINED JUST THE OTHER DAY AND ONLY HAS 1 (ONE) POST HERE, WHICH IS ADVERTISING FOR YOUR STORE) walk into your store, and tell you all about CigarPass? Do you really think we're going to fall for it? You're destroying whatever reputation your cigar shop has online. Come clean and move on.

Oh, it's a little odd that you also signed up a 3rd account, called "ShawnL". Hmm, seems to resemble "mikej" - ie: first name last initial. Ready to come clean?

Per your intro at: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=777107

Hello evryone,

My name is Shawn and I'm from Franklin, In. A suburb 20 miles south of Indianapolis. I am I guess a intermidiate smoker. Some of my favorite cigars are Punch Rothschild MM's, Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Classics and Acid's No.1. I work for ImportCigars.com and go to college for a double major in Accounting and Business Admin in Indianapolis. I am young but a cigar enthusiast for life that's a major reason why I work where I do. I did not join to try and push product on anyone (we do alot of business,ALOT) but I still am a sales rep and account manager at the end of the day so you can use that to your advantage if you need to. I mainly joined to further my knowledge to a more advanced level by listening to persons who have smoked a lot longer than I have. I look forward to my experience in this forum and the frienships I will build here!!!

You sure?

:0 :0 He's an enthusiast for Acid's! Are you an enthusiast for Grape White Owls as well?

Come on Shawn, if that really is your name... do you really think we're going to fall for your SPAM? Why would "mikej" (WHO JOINED JUST THE OTHER DAY AND ONLY HAS 1 (ONE) POST HERE, WHICH IS ADVERTISING FOR YOUR STORE) walk into your store, and tell you all about CigarPass? Do you really think we're going to fall for it? You're destroying whatever reputation your cigar shop has online. Come clean and move on.

Oh, it's a little odd that you also signed up a 3rd account, called "ShawnL". Hmm, seems to resemble "mikej" - ie: first name last initial. Ready to come clean?

And that's the end of that chapter.

Aabf09.jpg

Like a car accident, the bystanders get bigger and bigger!
28 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

Until there's nothing left to see.

Hey don't stop this sale till I get my price match!

Different? What's the difference?

And a lot of people like those Punch Rothshild MM's...

I got an email fromImportCigars.com and they have a holiday special going on that last till midnight 12.13.08 where you get 5% of everything cigars, humidors and accessories. I also got free shipping on orders over $100. You have to use this coupon code:VR5OFF They have over 100 brands of cigars and great accessories as well. I just bought two boxes of Punch Rothschild MM's and got a real good deal on them with free shipping. When you get on the website chat live with Shawn Lawrence or call 317-723-5032, real good guy worked with me alot.

Wonder what would happen if Rod traced mikeJ and Shawn's ISP addresses?

Any bets?

Inquirying minds want to know.......

What do you know, same guy! ;) Good detective work.

What do I win????

Actaully this one was to easy. Way too easy

But I agree with Isy, let's watch him try and get out of it.

Its been a long day at work..........I could use the laughs

Since Shawn is in Business Admin...maybe this is all a test?! ???
A Test? No Test I just started with this company about 2 months ago and I'm just getting my feet wet but I have always enjoyed cigars. I figured I could learn some things I dont already know from this forum and get first response from cigar smokers their like and dislikes and then shift and adapt!!

A Test? No Test I just started with this company about 2 months ago and I'm just getting my feet wet but I have always enjoyed cigars. I figured I could learn some things I dont already know from this forum and get first response from cigar smokers their like and dislikes and then shift and adapt!!

We dislike Bi-Posting. We dislike shifty websites with more than one price for the same item. We dislike gouging.

We like good customer service, and vendors who know what they're talking about. You've been asked a few times what the difference between the two 858 listing was, since you said they were different items. Now, how about you let us know.

Guess you didn't have a chance to read the rules and see that if you create more than one account, you will be banned.

Wow, is this guy dense or what. I wonder if the owners of this company he just joined up with know that he single handedly just wiped out a lot of the credibility this vendor had with like a huge chunk of the cigar buyers on the internet. LOL, oops.

Geeshh....this isn't to page 3 yet?!

Sorry Rod, I tried to pick things up for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.