• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

I'll add a contest - what time will John and I be arriving at Jeff's camp Saturday ?

Jeff can't play but no worries as I have a consolation prize for you that is at least ten yrs old.

John can't either and I don't have a consolation prize for you. :laugh:

DICK!

Jim/Johns arrival - 11:30

Thanks Jim!

~ t

Contests being held to date in case you have not entered yet, read thread for rules for each:

Jeff - money in can
Jeff - What year will Browns win SuperBowl (I'm guessing the same year jeff sleeps with a super model as per his post)
Tony - 1000th post
Rob - Lic. Plate last #
Jim - Time of arrival

Please add if I have forgotten any...I just didn't want to lose track.

Thanks.

~ t

Obama can put the Federal Deficit in to the stratosphere with his stimulus package.........here is my stimulus package which I hope to have playing in the background on a big screen TV, on a continuous loop, at the HERF!

STONE FOR PRESIDENT

Jim/Johns arrival - 11:30

Thanks Jim!

~ t

Contests being held to date in case you have not entered yet, read thread for rules for each:

Jeff - money in can
Jeff - What year will Browns win SuperBowl (I'm guessing the same year jeff sleeps with a super model as per his post)
Tony - 1000th post
Rob - Lic. Plate last #
Jim - Time of arrival

Please add if I have forgotten any...I just didn't want to lose track.

Thanks.

~ t

I think I've just been insulted!

One more update.......for now.

I have reviewed the thread for guesses on the money in the can seen HERE

Does anyone else care to guess?

As I have now read the post about the can of money, I will decline the opportunity to answer. That money has been flagged for having been held in a black and gold can and, as such, is now valueless to us Buckeyes. :sign:

My guess for the Clev Brownies - In the year 2525, If man is still alive - The Brownies will be champions of the World.

Wonder how many coaches they will go through? :laugh:

As I have now read the post about the can of money, I will decline the opportunity to answer. That money has been flagged for having been held in a black and gold can and, as such, is now valueless to us Buckeyes. :sign:

Strange how things work out.......that is the money I was going to use to pay you for the booz :whistling:

You all are going to shit if they go all the way next year. :laugh:

Translated means -" I was trying to come up with a guess but I ran out of fingers and toes". :sign:

You do know why they are called "buckeyes" don't ya?? Along the same line as Jeffs cornhole game!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

~ t

Hey Tony or Jeff,
Are we still at 10 confirmed (incl myself), and/or do you know of any who might be on the fence for showing up over and above the 10? Just wondering, I certainly have plenty of smokes just didn't know if there were any stragglers.
thx,

John ~

count is 11 counting you.

John
John
John
Jeff
Paul
Rob
Ryan
Jim
Tony
Stu
Brandon

~ t

Hey Tony or Jeff,
Are we still at 10 confirmed (incl myself), and/or do you know of any who might be on the fence for showing up over and above the 10? Just wondering, I certainly have plenty of smokes just didn't know if there were any stragglers.
thx,

We're almost there!!! This is like waiting for Christmas when we were kids. It took 'years' for it to arrive and we never thought it would get here, but eventually it did.

I filled a couple of growlers the other day. One has chocolate cherry stout and the other is a blueberry white ale. I'm probably going to fill a third with Belgian Dubble, as well as pick up either a case of Railbender or the Erie Brewing sampler (Railbender, Erie Pilsener, Mad Anthony Ale) like I did last year. Opinions?

Think we'll have enough alcohol? ???

For those going up on Friday...what times are you planning to get there?

I'm trying to get a feel of when to leave. I'm off and can get there whenever, so I was wondering if we got there around dinner time we could meet in town for dinner. Any thoughts?

Let me know.

~ t