• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

I'll tell you John, I can't remember that game to much, just remember seeing the replay over and over again. I never liked Bradshaw while he played, but I sure always respected him, he was an old school tough football player. I thought he also handled himself pretty well when there was alot of smack going on about, his education, or the way he talked or something to that effect. Actually that may have been well after he retired, not sure. I for one like watching him on fox, or whatever show he's on, just didn't like him playing QB against us.

Hey Jeff - whats the forecast for Sat.??? Cold and Rain?? We can hang the browns fans from trees for cover! :)

~ t

Hey Jeff - whats the forecast for Sat.??? Cold and Rain?? We can hang the browns fans from trees for cover! :)

~ t

37 and cloudy

I don't think that hanging a Browns fan from a tree in the event of rain would be wise. For one thing, they would probably attract lightning, and for another you would certainly not want that dripping on you would you? :D

Good point! :sign:

Hey Jeff - whats the forecast for Sat. ??? Cold and Rain?? We can hang the browns fans from trees for cover! :)

~ t

37 and cloudy

I don't think that hanging a Browns fan from a tree in the event of rain would be wise. For one thing, they would probably attract lightning, and for another you would certainly not want that dripping on you would you? :D

I should have no problems with arrival on Saturday late morning / early afternoon. I might now have to depart sometime in the evening. I have a rigorous travel schedule this week and I have two pieces of the puzzle that are not working right. No real worries if I have to head out Saturday evening, just thought I would let you know.

As for the Browns fans dripping on you...wow, I cannot even imagine the level of funk. :laugh:

2nd contest for the HERF:

This will be post # 947 for me...

1 guess per person until next Tuesday @ noon.
Question #1 Qualifies you...
Question #2 Closest wins - over or under

Question #1. Will I reach 1000 by the herf (Sat. Feb 28th)?
Question #2. If so / if not - Projected post count?

Tie breaker -
What was the total points that the Pittsburgh Steelers scored in all of their SuperBowls?

5'er to the winner - to be given at the HERF.

~ t

1. Survey says......Yes
2. I'll be nice 1004

Almost there...

I am not sure what all this dripping talk is about, but as a Browns fan I must remind you all that I suffer enough during the football season. Do I really deserve to take a beating now?

2nd contest for the HERF:

This will be post # 947 for me...

1 guess per person until next Tuesday @ noon.
Question #1 Qualifies you...
Question #2 Closest wins - over or under

Question #1. Will I reach 1000 by the herf (Sat. Feb 28th)?
Question #2. If so / if not - Projected post count?

Tie breaker -
What was the total points that the Pittsburgh Steelers scored in all of their SuperBowls?

5'er to the winner - to be given at the HERF.

~ t

1. Survey says......Yes
2. I'll be nice 1004

Almost there...

I am not sure what all this dripping talk is about, but as a Browns fan I must remind you all that I suffer enough during the football season. Do I really deserve to take a beating now?

Yep

It's just this simple;

If you look terrible in a blue suit, don't wear a blue suit

If you get violently ill every time you eat shrimp, don't eat shrimp ;)

If you hit your head every time you walk under a low bridge, don't walk under that low bridge ;)

If it hurts when you hit your head with a hammer, don't hit your head with a hammer ;)

If you enjoy football and like winning............well............you get the point :whistling:

~ t

37 and cloudy

True. HANG THE BENGALS FAN!!!

~ t

37 and cloudy

True. HANG THE BENGALS FAN!!!

Exactly, at least we are clean folks down here...errr, wait a minute. :(

Hey Jeff,
Just making sure you have a working Sharpie at the cabin............Just in case one of the Browns fans passes out.

If anyone coming has an old 25 ct humi laying around that they are not using - I'll buy it from you if you're willing to part with it.

Thanks.

~ t

See ya in a few hours!! :)

This morning was a little rough, but everybody survived. Well, everybody except the mouse. Right, T? :laugh:

It was a good time. Congrats to MaxNoodle for putting this together and thanks to CigarStone for offering his camp. Next year - bigger and better.

gallery_6688_811_127061.jpg

MaxNoodle, CigarStone and universal enjoying crooked cigars. I'll work on posting the rest of the photos.

Brief summary on the Pittsburgh HERF in OHIO. SUCCESS!! The Pittsburgh HERF in Ohio was a utterly and complete success. My thanks to everyone who could make it and for taking the time to drive over and everyone contributed more than expectations. A special thanks to CigarStone who was instrumental with the lodging and feeding us could not have pulled this off without you. Breedy and I arrived Fri afternoon as CigarStone and Paul were already there, we relaxed ate, drank and smoked for a good part of the night and relaxed that we just were there. Sat morning we met JFields and Keystone_Raider for breakfast and GPSdroptop arrived a short time later, surprising because he used his gps (with new software!) Howevere late on Sat night it was determined that he has a L, R & W drawon on his steering wheel (but thats a different story). After breakfast we went back to CigarStones cabin and pack up our vehicles and took them to the clubhouse. At that point the HERF began. Cigars, booze, food and fire! Shortly after that the remaining crew slithered in, cookie_1978 & Ryan, Universal, Punk_Lawyer. The club house had a nice plasma where we ran the Steelers last 2 SuperBowls on a loop. We were mostly gathered outside by the campfire where keystone_raider was our fire master and made sure that we had an extremely well built and HOT fire burning all night, I still don't know how the pavillion did not burn down...we tried! We did our pass which I believe everyone enjoyed and there were cigars and trades going on in the midst. Contests were held and winners awarded. I do believe that everyone left a happy customer. Come Sat night "I" believe that we all met and made some friendships that will last for a long time. Personally for me, it was an eye opening experience showing me the generosity of these men and I hope that I will stay in contact with them for years to come. This HERF may become an annual event so we are deciding on the name. So far this year was the Second Annual...Oh yeah - also over the course of Sat night, GPSdroptop took some time to rename a few of us members, not certain if he remembers or not, but we all know our new names. All-in-all...it was a very good time and once again thanks to all for coming!

~ t

PS - all of the pics that are posted from this HERF are fabrications and they really didn't happen ;)

Edited for spelling and name change from gtadroptop to GPSdroptop.

I remember everything, B.M., or at least I think I do. ???

Here's the fire. If we didn't manage to burn down the pavillion, nobody will.

gallery_6688_811_134590.jpg

Hey Tony,
Jeff told me to ask you what the "W" at the bottom of GPSdroptops steering wheel stood for?
We forgot.