• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Here is the DC...
Tracking system is down =(
But you should have gotten it today, was mailed on the 10th

You sent a package from Georgia on Saturday and hoped it would reach Washington state on Monday? Nevermind that there is no mail today.

Got It! It has been poring all day, so nice job on the tape job!

IMG00420.jpg

IMG00422.jpg

Thanks Man! Great show.
Now Who Wants It?

I got a great selection on Friday from Ben/Modo22. You can see the great variety below - including a second unbanded stick! But - he clearly told me which one to review/guess - which you can read here:
linky

4029957933_9247d93c75_b.jpg

Can't wait to try the others - many of which I've never had before. Thanks Ben!

Now - who wants some???

John B.

I got a great selection on Friday from Ben/Modo22. You can see the great variety below - including a second unbanded stick! But - he clearly told me which one to review/guess - which you can read here:
linky

Now - who wants some???

John B.

Hook a brother up!! I'll take some!

linky

Now - who wants some???

John B.

All you, man. I'll work a package up and get you DC number.

John

linky

Now - who wants some???

John B.

All you, man. I'll work a package up and get you DC number.

John

Thanks John! Pm with addy incoming. :thumbs:

Got the package from John today. All I can say is way generous brother. Thanks alot!

P1020442.jpg

Now for the question:

Who wants some?

Is that an Uptown Isy sticker on that bag? Good stuff!!
P1020442.jpg

It is indeed. John sent it in that bag. Maybe Isy can give me a hint in trying to figure out what the stick is. :D

My package went out to Chester today. DC# was pmed. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do my review this week.

Thanks for the plug, brother! LOL! Unfortunately, I have no clue what that stick is. My guess is that it was put in an Uptown bag for convenience. I dont' think that stick came from me....but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the plug, brother! LOL! Unfortunately, I have no clue what that stick is. My guess is that it was put in an Uptown bag for convenience. I dont' think that stick came from me....but I could be wrong.

Gulp - Isy is right - a "bag of convenience." But if it helps throw off guessing what it is - all the better.

John

Got the package from Jay today great selection and the unbanded one looks so good i will let it rest for a day or too and then try my first ever review.

pics013.jpg

Now who wants some

Back