• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Got the package from John today great selection and the unbanded one looks so good i will let it rest for a day or too and then try my first ever review.

pics013.jpg

Now who wants some
Its been a while. I want some....

Brian

Chester package received today. Great selection and a very tasty looking blind stick. Sorry no pic guys can never get the camera away from either one of my daughters. So the line up goes.

LFD Double Ligero Lancero
RyJ Reserva Real Churchill
Opus Perfecxion X (Guessing without sizing it up)
Sol Cubano Artisan
Anejo 50

I will let this blins stick rest a few and then post by end of next week.

Brian

Oh yeah... who's next???

Got the package from Jay today great selection and the unbanded one looks so good i will let it rest for a day or too and then try my first ever review.

pics013.jpg

Now who wants some

That is a FINE selection of smokes! Good one, Jay

Chester package received today. Great selection and a very tasty looking blind stick. Sorry no pic guys can never get the camera away from either one of my daughters. So the line up goes.

LFD Double Ligero Lancero
RyJ Reserva Real Churchill
Opus Perfecxion X (Guessing without sizing it up)
Sol Cubano Artisan
Anejo 50

I will let this blins stick rest a few and then post by end of next week.

Brian

Oh yeah... who's next???

GIMME SOME!

Augh! The sticks are at the UPS store waiting for me to pick them up. I can't upload the picture right now, but I know Brian must have sent a great bunch of sticks. To move the process along:

Who Wants Some?

Got Sean's package today, and it's very nice. I'm looking forward to all of them.
DSC01068.jpg

Now....who wants some?

Here is a picture of the excellent selection Brian sent me. Sorry it took so long to get this posted.

gallery_6088_774_5145.jpg

I picked up Brent's package today and they all look excellent. (Thanks, Brent, regardless of what they say about you, I think you are top notch). That Partagas has Thanksgiving Day written all over it!!!

IMG_3948.jpg

So, WHO WANTS SOME????

Gimme Gimme!!! I do...

Cool. Send me a PM with your address and I will get this out to you. We can figure out whether holding mail until Friday makes sense though, I don't like cigars to just sit around in a post office.

Just a update on the status BCR PIF... I've been in contact with punk lawyer he has been laid up with the flu :( He said that it will be sent on to me at some point this week.

I received package today from punk lawyer :thumbs: Pics will be added tomorrow to show my haul :D But to keep this thing on the move... NOW WHO WANTS SOME?
1072.jpg