• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Tall Paul said:
Ok. PM me your address
CulturedHick said:
>PM Sent.
We're is this at guy? Domingo did you ever send to Alan and were they received? Seems like this pass has gone on hiatus!

Paul

I was thinking about bumping this myself... it would be a damn shame to let this thing die. 

Looks like the thread is fixed!  :thumbs:

The review thread is still messed up but at least we can see who has the pass Domingo or Alan.

There is no excuse for a three month delay! People have been banned for this kind of thing in the past. You guys are lucky the Paul caught you and not Tomthirtytwocents.

Any particular reason you let this sit in your lap for so long?

Nashkicker said:
There is no excuse for a three month delay! People have been banned for this kind of thing in the past. You guys are lucky the Paul caught you and not Tomthirtytwocents.

Any particular reason you let this sit in your lap for so long?
Some say I'm just to nice...

chiefmd said:
You can ban me paul :)
Don't want to be an ass here but the last two times you joined this Pass this has happened...

fivebyfifty said:
Smokes hit ill post a picture up when I get to my camera.

Yojimbo said:
This landed yesterday, fantastic looking selection, with
visible age on a few. My mouth is watering thinking about smoking them. Above
and beyond Fiveby, my thanks brother. I'll smoke the mystery stick this week
and post a review. <br /><br />Now, who wants some sweet sweet
mystery goodness

You guys never posted your reviews. I really hope this pass gets back on track and things are taken care of in a timely manner! 

This is a great pass and very fun not just for you as a participant but everyone at CP that follows the reviews to see what your experience was!
Paul

I apologize for messing the pass up. I wont participate in this anymore. I hope it gets back on track.

They arrived today.

gallery_11417_1462_275553.jpg

The blind review stick looks good!  Chief, what is the stick without the band in the cello? I see you wrote something on the cello, but your hand writing is as bad as mine.  :laugh: Thanks Chief.......

Once I am over this cold, hopefully this weekend, I will smoke the blind cigar and do the review.

Now, WHO WANTS SOME ?

It is a cromagnon. The vitola is aquitaine. It is made by a guy who used to have a cigar shop down here in galveston. He has a cigar line now. Let me know what you think about it.

Someone get in on this action... Alan hits hard!

chiefmd said:
It is a cromagnon. The vitola is aquitaine. It is made by a guy who used to have a cigar shop down here in galveston. He has a cigar line now. Let me know what you think about it.

Brooks and company on halfwheel have been saying some really great things about Cromagnon and Intemperance.