• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

CMontoya79 said:
I'll give this a go. Would be my 1st review. Looking forward to it.

C

You got it Cesear. I will put something together tonight and get it into the mail tomorrow.

Is the address in your profile correct?

Alan

Addy correct. Looking forward to the mystery smoke. 1 week rest usually recommended? I'll keep updates on arrival, pic before smoking and progress during review.

Thanks Alan,

Ceasar

CMontoya79 said:
Addy correct. Looking forward to the mystery smoke. 1 week rest usually recommended? I'll keep updates on arrival, pic before smoking and progress during review.

Thanks Alan,

Ceasar

Ceasar, post a pic of the hit within 24 hours of receipt.  According to the rules, you have 7-10 days to complete the review.  Have fun with it; this is one of my favorites!

Here you go!

9405 5036 9930 0351 2640 44, I will put it in the mail tomorrow. 

Enjoy!

Looks like they should be delivered tomorrow. I will post pic, let rest for 1 week and light up/ review on Saturday, of course I will be asking those magic words to keep this going also :)

CP really is s great community, and I am honored to be a part of it.

cpbpif.jpg

Here are the smokes safe and sound.  They look great, I haven't tried any of these yet, and I'm going to have fun attempting to guess what the mystery stick is.  It smells great.  Will rest and fire the stick up next Sat. 

Thanks Alan.

and the question is...

Who wants some?

edit SP.

C

CMontoya79 said:
cpbpif.jpg

Here are the smokes safe and sound.  They look great, I haven't tried any of these yet, and I'm going to have fun attempting to guess what the mystery stick is.  It smells great.  Will rest and fire the stick up next Sat. 

Thanks Alan.

and the question is...

Who wants some?

edit SP.

C
I am glad they arrived safely and I was able to send ones you have not had before. I think half the fun of the cigar hobby is smoking something I have never had before.

I hope you enjoy them Ceasar!

Ceasar, I'd be all over it if I wasn't going to be on the road for most of April...

Come on people, let's keep this guy going!

Will post review later. Surprised, good smoke, didn't guess it. It was an AVO LE 09 compañero!

Thanks Alan ( culturedhick)

CMontoya79 said:
Will post review later. Surprised, good smoke, didn't guess it. It was an AVO LE 09 compañero!

Thanks Alan ( culturedhick)

I am glad you enjoyed it Sir!

Thanks Ceasar, got the sticks over the weekend.  I'll post the pic when I get home and ask the question then.