• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

FANTASTIC! :)

I'll have a package out by tomorrow. :) I had my blind stick picked out but I'm beginning to change my mind... :)

Awesome!!!! Thanks.

So, just to make sure I understand.
I get the box and post the pics?
After that, do I ask who wants some?
Or does it stall until I do the review post?

I don't want to screw up, if you can't tell. :)

"The Process:
  • When someone asks "Who wants it" say "GIMME!"
  • Within 24 hours of receiving the sticks (one of which will be unbanded) post a picture of your haul and ask the question.
  • Once you ask "who wants it" please ship within 48 hours to keep it moving and PM the recipient with the DC#.
  • Go to the Blind Cigar Review Thread #2 in the "Cigar Reviews | Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?" and post your review within 7-10 days."
Copied from the initial post.

"The Process:
  • When someone asks "Who wants it" say "GIMME!"
  • Within 24 hours of receiving the sticks (one of which will be unbanded) post a picture of your haul and ask the question.
  • Once you ask "who wants it" please ship within 48 hours to keep it moving and PM the recipient with the DC#.
  • Go to the Blind Cigar Review Thread #2 in the "Cigar Reviews | Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?" and post your review within 7-10 days."
Copied from the initial post.

I thought that was a PM to Brian....glad I didn't say anything more embarrassing.... :confused:

No problem, great to have you aboard and particiapatingl

Haul arrived!

Poor little Boveda was dry as a bone. Going to let them settle a bit from the harsh temps and low humidity. I'm so looking forward to not having a clue what the blind stick is. :D
View media item 11635

Glad you got it safely Scap! Sorry it was dry! Tried my best to get it to you in nice condition!!! Hope you enjoy the blind stick! Those psd4's are smoking great too in temps above 50!!! :)

Glad you got it safely Scap! Sorry it was dry! Tried my best to get it to you in nice condition!!! Hope you enjoy the blind stick! Those psd4's are smoking great too in temps above 50!!! :)

No worries, I'll rehab them just fine. You did your best to keep them moist, but the weather and the USPS just worked against your efforts.

It is always exciting getting a box of sticks in the mail. Everybody seems to enjoy different sticks, even though there are so many commons amongst the group.

OK, the sticks are picked out. I'll get a box picked up, and get these in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday, at the latest.