• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Haul arrived!

Poor little Boveda was dry as a bone. Going to let them settle a bit from the harsh temps and low humidity. I'm so looking forward to not having a clue what the blind stick is. :D
View media item 11635

I just wanted to update and say if the weather is halfway decent, tomorrow, I plan to do my blind review.

I figure these sticks have been resting since Saturday, so they better be ready to work.

Last edited:
Just about 20 minutes into it. I'll post my notes later.

Thanks again for letting me play!

Just entered final third.

I definitely do not recognize this one.

Itchin to get my review up so I can open the envelope.

Just entered final third.

I definitely do not recognize this one.

Itchin to get my review up so I can open the envelope.

You don't have to wait to post the review before you open the envelope. Most people incorporate the guess and then the opening of the envelope into the review. I guess you don't have to do it that way, but just don't feel like you have to keep yourself waiting!

You don't have to wait to post the review before you open the envelope. Most people incorporate the guess and then the opening of the envelope into the review. I guess you don't have to do it that way, but just don't feel like you have to keep yourself waiting!

What are you talking about.. he's already opened the envelope!! :eek:

Stop tempting me, Devil! :p

I could have phrased it differently. I will reveal the band when I get closer to the end of smoking it.

I really like that you had so much fun with this one! I don't know why (based on the pedigree) but I just never tried many from this brand/line, so I had low expectations when trying it for the first time. When I finally did try one, it really surprised me.

Can't wait to see this review!

I really like that you had so much fun with this one! I don't know why (based on the pedigree) but I just never tried many from this brand/line, so I had low expectations when trying it for the first time. When I finally did try one, it really surprised me.

Can't wait to see this review!

Buncha bad words.....I had my review almost completely typed up, added a pic to media, came back and it was gone.... Sad panda.