• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Package Shipped!
This post has been edited by ckeller52: Mar 5 2007, 12:11 PM
ckeller, got a DC#? Could you post it?

CigarStone and wanlail,

There are no membership length requirements, but if you screw it up, I'll hunt you down. :whistling: :laugh:

I have read the first post 5 times and am still concerned because I do not want to be the one to screw up a good thing. But, I will request help where needed (like posting pics, etc.) and I will do my very best to comply!

Okay one more question (for now)

I see you guys use USPS DC, which has proven, for me, to be about as reliable as the weather in NE Ohio. For example, I recieved a package Wednesday, the DC lookup still says there is no record of it yet. This is the case more often than not with USPS.

Apparently you guys haven't had any trouble though?

I see you guys use USPS DC, which has proven, for me, to be about as reliable as the weather in NE Ohio. For example, I recieved a package Wednesday, the DC lookup still says there is no record of it yet. This is the case more often than not with USPS.

Priority Mail is much cheaper than UPS or FedEx unless you have a corporate discount at your disposal and then it's still cheaper. So if you throw as many cigars around the country as some of these folks do the savings will buy a box after a while.

I personally have had no issues with the USPS when passing cigars.

Yeah, the DC# with USPS has no ability to 'track' a package like UPS. But, you can't beat USPS prices, and how quickly items arrive. I ship quite a few packages using USPS, without having to leave the house. Order free supplies, print lables, schedule pick up...

Got your package around Tues. or ,Wed. Chuck.
Nice selection of sticks! I have been hearing about "Connies" since I joined CP and, I have wanted to try them. Looks like I will finally get to now.
So, I guess we are going to see how long we can keep the Bio Hazard bag going around???? :laugh:

Passitreview003-1.jpg

The mystery smoke........ I have not a clue. It's a smooth, silky looking Torpedo, with minimal veining on the wrapper. Looks and smells like a nice mild to medium cigar.

Passitreview006.jpg

Had to use the work camera for the pics. The wife has ours on travel. Sorry for any delays. Hope to get the review on Tommorow or, Sunday.

sweet deal bro! hopefully we'll have another package ready to go by Friday if thats the case. :)

Just got the package in! :thumbs: Who wants to be next? I'll try and find my camera so i can get pics for the review and what i recieved. :)

added pictures to the review. Hope you're ready Treamayne, I've got the package all wrapped up now.

I'm game...Pm Sent
Nice to see some older blood jump in. :thumbs:

Thanks for calling me old.....

<grin>

I hadn't seen this before, but I've been so busy this past year + (since leaving Japan) I barely get time to surf the forums anymore. Thought I'd jump in while I had a chance to breath...

-K-

Wanlail: Ready and waiting with baited breath.....

dc 03061070000323105038 should be at a mailbox near you soon. :)

Package made it in today and all looks fantastic. Thanks for the selection of sticks, and I'm looking forward to reveiwing the blind stick this evening.

Who's next on deck?

-K-