• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

I thought I was in the line after Rob... :blush:

ok, I can wait

The key is you have to wait until the question is asked. Once s/he has popped the question, you can respond in kind.

So, anything happend here?
Rob, did You get it?
If You did, then I can take it now :D

Nope...
Gary is a slacker!
He said it will go out Friday.
So you'll have to wait for me to get it! :p

-Rob
Rob was just teasing you. He is mean like that. :sign:

Cory,
Is your addy current in your profile?
I was going to send this out today to that addy but the dang post office had no small priority boxes.
:angry:
Tomorrow she shall fly!

-Rob

Cory,
Package has flown.
I don't want 25 boxes! :p
Enjoy the sticks !

-Rob

Cory,
Package has flown.
I don't want 25 boxes! :p
Enjoy the sticks !

-Rob
Whoo Hoo!!!

"More taping! Less typing!"

They come flat and take up next to no room. I didn't think I would go through 25 either, so the first box I split with SteveHawk. And since then I have ordered 3 more packs. LOL!!!

Package has flown.
OMG dude! Just smack me upside the head w/ a baseball bat, why don't you? The package arrived safe and sound today with some BEAUties in there. :thumbs: I'll post a pic tomorrow and pop the question then. :whistling:

I would also like to note that I have been completely slacking on my duties for another review. That one will be completed before I put this one up this week. :blush:

Thanks Rob!
- C

Package has flown.
OMG dude! Just smack me upside the head w/ a baseball bat, why don't you? The package arrived safe and sound today with some BEAUties in there. :thumbs: I'll post a pic tomorrow and pop the question then. :whistling:

I would also like to note that I have been completely slacking on my duties for another review. That one will be completed before I put this one up this week. :blush:

Thanks Rob!
- C

I'm mean like that! :laugh:

-Rob

Package has flown.

Thanks Rob!
- C

WHY NOT NOW!?
cat%20upset.jpg

WHY NOT NOW!?
cat%20upset.jpg
That is absolutely hilarious!!! Nice picture. :thumbs:

It's all about time ... I'm tryin to squeeze in as much as I can.

Here is the PIF Rob graced my presence with. :love:

med_gallery_1983_179_191464.jpg

I guess it is past midnight .. guess I missed the "tomorrow" mark.

But who wants to do a blind review next? :thumbs:

lol actually I have had this thread and the review thread on notification since november

It is here!

packgn6.jpg

This great PIF contains (from left to right): Gran Habano Corojo #5, Rocky Patel Sungrown torpedo, Perdomo La Tradicion "P", Don Carlos double robusto, Cohiba Siglo VI, and a short robusto looking mystery cigar that smells great! Thanks Cory, these smokes will definitely be enjoyed!

So..... who wants.....

to wait till I ask the right question?

Thanks Cory, these smokes will definitely be enjoyed!
:thumbs: Your profile said you liked full bodied smokes, so I tried to accommodate. I think the Gran Habano is a great under-appreciated full bodied inexpensive smoke. It'll kick your A$$!

I'm looking forward to the review too. I was searching the net to see if I could find a review on that smoke and came up with next to nil. Hope you like it. :cool:

Ok, after some trial and error the package has flown. Watch out for the white owls michal