• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Ok, after some trial and error the package has flown. Watch out for the white owls michal
Nice! I havent had one for a long time, I cant wait to get it !

:sign:
hmm .. any update on this? I can understand that there may not be a DC# available due to the destination, but it seems that something should have shown up by now ... ???

Unfortunately there is no way of really tracking it. It has been about 10 days so I am not really sure if that is standard or not. I have all the receipts and customs forms and such but I dunno if they will do any good, maybe michal can tell us more.

Dont worry guys, sometimes I get packages in 4 days, and sometimes in 2 weeks.
I think we can give it time till the end of this week, and if nothing will appear then we can start be worry.

At last~! After 2 weeks~! The package arrived~! :)

And here are the cigars I get from Phil :)

dsdsabdsgvgcfaks0.jpg

3 of them are a little other ocasion smokes, but I decided to show them as the main package content :)

Phil, these are some awesome cigars! Thanks a lot ! :thumbs:

Ill post the question... soon :p

At last~! After 2 weeks~! The package arrived~! :)

And here are the cigars I get from Phil :)

dsdsabdsgvgcfaks0.jpg

3 of them are a little other ocasion smokes, but I decided to show them as the main package content :)

Phil, these are some awesome cigars! Thanks a lot ! :thumbs:

Ill post the question... soon :p

Looks like some nice sticks....

Wow! :0
Jay! Your'e so fast!
I'll mail your package tomorrow morning :thumbs:

package is in.

IMG_3982.jpg

The list from Left to right. 3x3,DON sebastian,Hoyo DM Epicure,Partagus habaneros,Unbanded cigar Looking a lot like an A Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art :whistling:

Well I get this review out tonight. :thumbs:

And Who wants It........

Nice it arrived.

Ps. This blind cigar looks even almost the same as AF Short Story... :>

package is in.

IMG_3982.jpg

The list from Left to right. 3x3,DON sebastian,Hoyo DM Epicure,Partagus habaneros,Unbanded cigar Looking a lot like an A Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art :whistling:

And Who wants It........

I'd put money on it that the mystery stick ain't no WOA! :p

-Rob

package is in.

IMG_3982.jpg

And Who wants It........

I'd put money on it that the mystery stick ain't no WOA! :p

-Rob

Rob you would be Wright, I was trying to draw a hint, and yet are good friend Michal pitched a change up, then a nice curve ball...

The drum role please. Santa Damiana La Romana.

Rob you would be Wright, I was trying to draw a hint, and yet are good friend Michal pitched a change up, then a nice curve ball...

The drum role please. Santa Damiana La Romana.

Oh!
Well my guess would have been wrong anyways... :laugh:

Also it appears no one wants to do any reviewing... :whistling:

-Rob

Rob,

Just hold back big fella. I contacted Michal about this Santa Damiana La Romana cigar wrapper.

It would seem I can not find it on the net. Do a search. So I will need a little more info. Than I will post the review. Promise :thumbs:

Rob,

Just hold back big fella. I contacted Michal about this Santa Damiana La Romana cigar wrapper.

It would seem I can not find it on the net. Do a search. So I will need a little more info. Than I will post the review. Promise :thumbs:

LOL!
I didn't mean you!
I meant no one was stepping up for the PIF!
:laugh:

-Rob

Well maybe we should do a blind cigar review bomb..LOL pass it forward. :sign:

WHO WANTS THEM.