• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombing 101?

rigo

Is there a Bombing 101 link someone can direct me to? I did an unsuccessful search. If there isn't one, would you mind schooling me a bit on it. TIA

Hmmm, newb looking to kick up a little dust?

Here's my plan. Everyone will have a different motive for doing so, but the essential steps are as follows. I know some of the other guys will fill in the gaps. :thumbs:

1. Identify motive for bombing.
2. Identify target.
3. Obtain address.
4. Select and pack cigars, goodies, etc.
5. Bombs away!

How's that for a start? :)

Wilkey

As a recent victim from many, Wilkey... you outta be an expert lol :p

Hmmm, newb looking to kick up a little dust?

Here's my plan. Everyone will have a different motive for doing so, but the essential steps are as follows. I know some of the other guys will fill in the gaps. :thumbs:

1. Identify motive for bombing.
2. Identify target.
3. Obtain address.
4. Select and pack cigars, goodies, etc.
5. Bombs away!

How's that for a start? :)

Wilkey

Geez... I usually just close my eyes and click on the mouse a few times... whatever post or whoever it shows is who I attack!

:laugh:

Tim,

I tell ya, the recent rash of bombings has been fun for all. My attacks tend to be unannounced but others find great pleasure in stoking the anticipation. I usually only send cigars, but others have been known to send all manner of unique and creative packages.

Some bombing truisms:
1. Bombing is infectious. Seeing the fun makes you want to play
2. Bombing feels great. The sense of satisfaction from hearing about an attack landing on target is very fulfilling.
3. Bombing is about exercising generosity. Bombs are gifts and while paying back is common, it should never be considered compulsory. Paying forward, however, is encouraged and admired.

Wilkey

Note: a couple of Swissy-specific bombing procedures:
3a. scale
3b. gut
3c. smoke
3d. Cryovac
:p

bombing = good stuff for all.

Thanks so far for the replies. I've never been part of an online community where I see so many people help and treat each other so well, which for me is a rarity to see on the internet. So I guess my motive is to show my appreciation by eventually doing the same.

Tim,

I tell ya, the recent rash of bombings has been fun for all. My attacks tend to be unannounced but others find great pleasure in stoking the anticipation. I usually only send cigars, but others have been known to send all manner of unique and creative packages.

Some bombing truisms:
1. Bombing is infectious. Seeing the fun makes you want to play
2. Bombing feels great. The sense of satisfaction from hearing about an attack landing on target is very fulfilling.
3. Bombing is about exercising generosity. Bombs are gifts and while paying back is common, it should never be considered compulsory. Paying forward, however, is encouraged and admired.

Wilkey

I agree with ya, I (like you) enjoy hitting fellow BOTL's. All your points abow are RIGHT ON !!

I haven't found one yet, but is there somewhere that someone can find a members addy for suprise bombing?

I haven't found one yet, but is there somewhere that someone can find a members addy for suprise bombing?

Aha! and that, my friend, is what adds to the fun. Getting an addy by way of secret means. Right Rat Bastard? :laugh: (paging George... paging George to this thread...)

There are ways... ya just gotta locate and bribe 'em... :whistling:

dont forget to yell back blast area clear. Speaking of that I hit the red button twice this morning long range missels on the way.

I took my addy out of my profile for a specifc reason, and I know a few others have as well. If you spend enough (read: WAY too much) time here, you'll see who knows eachother real well, and you can usually ask them. Another possibility is to look at where they are from (location) and find some other folks who live in that area to help....or so I have heard.....

I took my addy out of my profile for a specifc reason, and I know a few others have as well. If you spend enough (read: WAY too much) time here, you'll see who knows eachother real well, and you can usually ask them. Another possibility is to look at where they are from (location) and find some other folks who live in that area to help....or so I have heard.....

Exactly ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , plus it's a good way to keep those damn newbies away.

:cool:

I don't agree! The only reason you should take your addy out of your profile is because you don't ever want to be bombed. The bomb is a secret but if you tell one person, it is no longer a secret. I don't want anyone to know when and to whom I am sending a bomb. Unfortunately some have known due to no addy. ;)

It is always better to give then receive (no wise cracks) but everyone loves to receive a surprise.

Just my 0.02 - move on!

Brian