• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombs away!

Mephiston

You know those videos of the Alcm going through the sky and its getting closer and closer to a mail box and all of a sudden bamm the picture flashes.Thats the kind of bomb this is. :laugh:

I'm thinking and hoping and watching lol... it might be me getting bombed! lol

I have been hearing about how awesome these bombs can be. My mailbox is still standing tall and proud. :laugh: :whistling:

The bomb is actually two mailboxes and I waited an extra day to send so it should be soon.

Do I hear a Tick, Tick, Tick sound? Could it be, possibly, I can't wait to see. :D

I hear a faint tick tick tick noise is that just high hopes or is it a bomb. :laugh:

So is this thing going to strike or what? My god, it's like waiting for the French to do something.

:sign:

Keep your fingers in your ears boys, I doubt this is a dud... You know, like when you were a kid lighting the firecracker with the wet fuse... Just when you thought it was safe....

BOOM!!!!

All I can say is wow.... :love: :love: :love: Only one smoke in the box I've ever tried. But war is on my friend.... :angry:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks very much though.

That was cool!!! I could see the flash from here!!!!

DO IT AGAIN!!!

Awesome,some of my favorites there. glad to here you have had only one of them that makes it even better. :p

My mailbox is shaking, can it sense something is ready to drop?????? :0

HOLY MOMMA :0 :0 :0

Now what did ya go and do THAT for ???

How in HELL did you know that I smoked my last one of those the day before yesterday and I'd been going through withdrawls.

Mephiston is one AMAZING dude :thumbs:

THANKS BUNCHES !!!

LMAO I just noticed your last name :laugh: What, are you my long lost cousin?