• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bought my 1st bottle of Bourbon

AVB said:
An ice cube is different than adding water and will add layers for a short period of time however, in my experience you can taste those layers over time as you get more in tune with drinking whisk(e)y. Think of ice like a prism, it makes some things stand out more but overall it changes the whole picture of what the original was. 2 cents from the peanut gallery.
Bam!

Still have one bottle of GT Stagg, didn't get one last year in the local lottery (did score a bottle of Handy rye) and the prism works wonders with the Stagg. AVB is the man.
AVB said:
An ice cube is different than adding water and will add layers for a short period of time however, in my experience you can taste those layers over time as you get more in tune with drinking whisk(e)y. Think of ice like a prism, it makes some things stand out more but overall it changes the whole picture of what the original was. 2 cents from the peanut gallery.
Bam!

Still have one bottle of GT Stagg, didn't get one last year in the local lottery (did score a bottle of Handy rye) and the prism works wonders with the Stagg. AVB is the man.