• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brickhouse is goin' to the Big House

First job I had after retirement was as a case work manager for a State prison. It's interesting work. Can be rewarding, but not on a regular basis. The teachers we had seemed to enjoy their work. The inmates didn't view them as part of the prison staff, which is a good thing. Good luck.

Doc.

I have taught in a Prision, and I can say that most are there becasue it is a requirement for their parole and are not very interested, however I had a few people that could not read a small sentence, and before they left they had their GED.

That is a rewarding feeling that I still have not forgotten, to have assisted to improve a life..

Congrats on the great news! Sure is your lucky week.

x2 on what Hillbilly said and also, whatch yer corn hole, buddy! :whistling:

Congratulations to a very deserving brother!

My brother in law teaches High School completion at a state prison here in MN. He really enjoys the work.

I hope my prize lives up to the rest of the week!! :laugh:

There you go doing something noble again. Congrats to you and your wife.

Ken

Congrats on an amazing week!
Nice to hear that both of you have found jobs that are high on your lists.
And good luck on the next chapter in your lives.
A nice smoke is a great way to end the week.

Congratulations Wyatt! There's nothing better than to be doing what like best, hope your charmed life keeps up, you and the mrs. deserve it. :thumbs:

Hey congrats. I am firm believer that good things happen to good people.

You can't keep a good soldier down!! Congratulations! May this only be the beginning of great things to come. :thumbs:

Congrats... Marion is not a bad place to work. I know a few guys who have worked there. Say hello to John Gotti's ghost for me, would ya'? :laugh:

Next thing you know he'll show us Jake & Elwood's GEDs

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!

Fantastic news all around. Proof that good things happen to good people.

nice, looks like you've turned another corner in life.
congrats!

That's outstanding, Wyatt! I'm very happy for you and tell you wife congrat's as well. I'll be home in just a couple of days so we'll have to get together in the very near future to have a smoke to celebrate. :thumbs:

Congrats! Go to West Frankfurt and get some Mike's BBQ, and one of those root beer floats with the home made root beer, that is if Mike's is still around.

Wow outstanding Wyatt very well deserved it's about time you get a damn job!

Congrats to you and your better half bro! :laugh: