• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C-bid

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
They did it again. I’ve always liked c-bid and thought people who bid wrong didn’t read enough but I just threw in this low ball bid on a 10 pack of cheapie large ring cutters only to find out they charged that bid price per cutting in the 10 pack? Is this normal for merchandise? I was always under the impression a pack is a pack, what’s next you win a 5er of gars and they charge you that per stick?

The auction:
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=425567

I read it the same way you did and would of assumed I was paying one price for the pack. "Super 64-Ring Cigar Cutters - 10-Pack" - you bid and you pay per cutter? :rolleyes: That is messed up.

Sombody there coded something wrong. Call and complain. $36 is worth bitchin' about.

Yeah, that is messed up. Pretty blatent money grab!!

I read it as 10 pack.... then it says 20 available...... I would call them and be pretty pissed off...... that auctions says (IMO) that there are 20- 10 packs available

I'd Call them & Raise HELL with my Yankeetude!

Take Care,
Lisa

Thanks all, I got a hold of them and the first thing they asked for was my order number and after a second the nice gal of the phone said “that’s not right” and it was indeed an error in there code system. They were very nice about it and she said she would get a hold of there PR people and comp me a few things for the troubles. I couldn’t have been happier with the service.

Mistakes happen as we're all human; but its the way things are corrected that counts, and it sounds like they did the right thing.

The staff at CBid are good people and they've resolved problems I've had in the past in no time flat.

So I'll add to the dog pile...call 'em and I'll bet they'll resolve the error.