• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All Survivor Fans

OK I had a group of people over watching last night's episode. It was crazy. But Charlie is now gone.

My guy is still hangin tough

You go Matty

edit to add 11/20 Randy is history...

OK I just have to say that this is one of the best seasons so far. There are so many twists and turns. Bye bye Randy. The fake idol was awesome.

I agree that this is one of the most wicked seasons yet. There has been back stabbings and blindsides just about every week. Even Bob got in on the fun. That fake idol looked better than the real one. I'm finding that I care for very few of the people left. Sugar is rapidly rising on my scumbag list. I know they're all playing the game hard, but damn! It can only get uglier as the remaining people start turning on each other.

OK I just have to say that this is one of the best seasons so far. There are so many twists and turns. Bye bye Randy. The fake idol was awesome.

I guess I won't be sweeping this contest! :)

Nope Sorry. But it was fun while it lasted!!

I agree that this is one of the most wicked seasons yet. There has been back stabbings and blindsides just about every week. Even Bob got in on the fun. That fake idol looked better than the real one. I'm finding that I care for very few of the people left. Sugar is rapidly rising on my scumbag list. I know they're all playing the game hard, but damn! It can only get uglier as the remaining people start turning on each other.

You have to watch out for Kenny though. He is playing this like a video game!!

Looks like this week its Corrine that gets the boot.
My guy Matty is still hanging in there (barely).

Art

Ok I have to admit that I am not sad to see Corinne go at all. She was such a b with an itch. Last week on that recap show she just went off. Next week it is going to be intersting now that Kenny flipped. I am bitting my nails.

OK last night was a total shock to me. That Sugar man she is playing a good game. The Finale is this Sunday!! So, who is going to be the winner??

Matty still hangin...
I have to watch on Sunday

Art

Once my by Dan lost I adopted Sugar. I can't believe she had no votes. The people on this show leave something to be desired this time around.

Congrats Pet!

Thanks for the contest IB!

Once my by Dan lost I adopted Sugar. I can't believe she had no votes. The people on this show leave something to be desired this time around.

Congrats Pet!

Thanks for the contest IB!

I don't blame them for not voting at all for Sugar.
She was a catalyst for every single one of them getting voted off.

I thought maybe Kenny would toss her a vote in a last ditch effort to git sum.
I would have...
Great line, "I tried to give you a million bucks babe!"

How fricking hilarious is Randy?
Guy seriously needs some meds!

-Rob

Congrats Pet...I thought my guy Matty was going to the end..hehehehe

Enjoy \

and thanks for the contest :)

Art

*edit
weird double post..edit to single..heheheh