• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CALLING Amateur & Pro Bartenders

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
During my early years I entertained myself & paid my bills bartending, since then I've "invented" a few unique (IMHO). Then the other night I tried this new one and it got me thinking, here are a few of my favs to start us off - What have you invented lately? :)

No Name Yet for this one:
In a DOF pour 1/2 oz of chilled Limoncello and rinse glass with it
Fill 1/2 way with ice
1 wedge Blood Orange squeezed over ice
Fill glass with ice
2 oz (or more like 3oz) Glenfarclas 105 Cask Strength
Fill with Canada Dry Ginger Ale (please forgive me AVB)
Garnish with Blood Orange Wedge

FleshEater
in a shot glass layer @ 1 part each
1st Peach Schnapps
2nd Rumplemintz
3rd Jägermeister

The Jägermeister "eats" into the Rumplemintz, thus the name. Very popular on Shot night at a bar I worked at in College.

Miami Monk
chill a Martini glass, rim with shugar/cinnamon mix lightly
in a shaker:
3 parts Vodka
1 part Frangelico
1 part OJ
shake and strain into the prepared Martini glass
Garnish with an orange wedge

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Hydrogen Bum

4 oz Boones Farm Apple Wine
4 oz Grapefruit Soda (Squirt)
2 oz 151 rum
1/2 oz grenadine

Frosted large (pint) beer mug.

Fill shaker with ice, shake Boones Farm and rum well. Strain into mug, 3/4 fill with fresh ice, top off with Squirt.. pour 1/2 oz grenadine directly into middle of glass, in one dollop.

What no umbrella? :laugh: Just jokin', anything with 151 is sure to please! Keep 'em comin'!

Jack Sloan Lemon Drop

Stoli Blueberry Vodka
Lemon juice
A sprig's worth of thyme leaves loose

Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass (sugard rim optional)

Garnish with twist and a sprig of thyme.

(if the lemons are particularly tart, toss in a splash of simple syrup for balance.)

Depending on how you stain this, you'll probably get loose thyme leaves in the drink.
Not a big deal in my book, but it puts some people off. If I was making this at a bar I'd strain through a mesh sieve or cheese cloth to remove the leaves. The other option is to serve it over in a highball glass. The mojito craze has rendered most people immune to bits of plant in their drink. Especially if they get ice and a straw...

"Storm Cloud" .............upon reaching Kelly's Island from Put-n-Bay (two Lake Erie islands) in a particularly nasty storm.

Shot glass filled 3/4 with Amaretto, a floater of 151, and then several drops of Baileys in the middle. The Baileys will roll around in the middle looking like a storm cloud.

Two favorites when I was tending bar.

Statue of Liberty:
Shot of Rumpleminze
have the guy stir the drink with his finger, tell him to point to the sky and make a speech, while at the same time, you light his finger on fire.

G-Spot:
BIG shot of whatever the girl is drinking and our hand in her snatch

Two favorites when I was tending bar.

Statue of Liberty:
Shot of Rumpleminze
have the guy stir the drink with his finger, tell him to point to the sky and make a speech, while at the same time, you light his finger on fire.

G-Spot:
BIG shot of whatever the girl is drinking and our hand in her snatch

There is something WRONG with you! I still like you, but mind you there is something seriously WRONG with you!!! :D

My Toasted Almond Shake

In a blender, pulse:

Bryers French Vanilla Ice Cream
Milk or light cream
Teaspoon ground espresso
Amaretto almond liqueur
Kahlua coffee liqueur

Blend to your favorite shake consistency

This one is for those of us who find any time a good time for a drink :p

TGIW
(Thank God It's Wednesday)

3 parts Rum
2 parts Alize Wild Passion
5 parts Cranberry Apple Juice
Splash of Sweet n' Sour

HAHA...

The Green Goblin:

2L Mt Dew.
Powdered, unsugared Country Time lemonade... mix to taste. Generally 2 of the small tubs. (IT WILL FOAM BEWARE)
2 packages Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid.
Fifth of vodka.... can be flavored or non-flavored. Oddly enough, Orange and Green Apple mixes are the crowd favorites... not lemon or lime.

Serve super-chilled. Some people like a lemon slice in it.

Always a party favorite for the younger crowd.

Another one that we made once fits into the same category as the post above mine. We put into a Gatorade cooler (the orange ones with the nozzle's at the bottom that they have at the gym and such) and we call it Longhorn Debauchery Punch:

1.5 Gal. Hawaiian Punch
6 Lit. Mountain Dew
2 Lit. of Everclear

It comes out to look pretty close to burnt orange and will get you well on your way after a single tall glass.

In a DOF pour 1/2 oz of chilled Limoncello and rinse glass with it
Fill 1/2 way with ice
1 wedge Blood Orange squeezed over ice
Fill glass with ice
2 oz (or more like 3oz) Glenfarclas 105 Cask Strength
Fill with Canada Dry Ginger Ale (please forgive me AVB)
Garnish with Blood Orange Wedge

Oh my.. I know you wouldn't do that. Why?

??? ??? ??? :0 :0 :0 :(

The Futureperson.

2 parts Kahlua
2 parts Godiva (your choice, but I prefer the Cappuccino)
1 part Vodka
1 part Butterscotch Schnapps
1 part Irish Whiskey
4 parts Frappuccino (again, your choice of flavors)
4 parts milk

Mix in a shaker, pour over ice, and enjoy. I've made it by the pitcher before and it's a lot of work and it never seems to taste quite the same as when created in smaller batches.

It's delicious. I call it a Futureperson because it's got lots of different stuff from all over the world (sort of, I guess) and because it's an ambiguous tan color, just like everyone will be in the future.

You fellas deserve the hangovers you get.

Doc.

I don't recommend this, but a friend of mine came up with this one night during spring break. 1 can Natural Light poured into a glass, 1 shot everclear dropped into the glass of beer. Its called a stealth bomber because it lacks flavor and the strength creeps up on you. After returning home, I did a search and found it online. Perhaps my friend had seen it before, or maybe it just came to him like it came to others. In any event, its awful.

Stephen's Killer Coffee

1 part Kahlua
2 parts dark rum
in glass with ice
top off with Manhattan Special

Here are a couple:

Pumpkin Piss:

This seems appropriate around Halloween, and it is ghoulish:

1 full fifth bottle of Everclear Grain Alcohol (yes, I know some states have banned it - go to Kentucky, it's like a family tradition there)
1 full 1.75 liter bottle of cheap vodka - Glenmore comes to mind because a 1.75 liter costs less than a fifth of Smirnoff
1 full fifth bottle of cheap triple sec - whatever is cheapest goes in this mix
2 full 1.75 liter bottles of water
1 full can of gatorade orange flavored sport drink
One orange sliced for garnish.

Trust me, women love this drink and so long as it is handed out in moderation, they will not hurl on your shoes.

Wicked 252

OK, so maybe some of you have done a 252 shot. This shot is one ounce of Bacardi 151 mixed with one ounce of Wild Turkey 101. The numbers add up to 252. Just one 252 is certain to have an impact on your evening...you will feel your night sort of sliding out of control once that shot kicks in...so, in my infinite wisdom, I decided to improve upon this piece of work. How did I do it you ask? Here is how:

Begin with a basic 252:

1 oz of Wild Turkey 101
1 oz of Bacardi 151

Add:

1 oz of Rumplemintz
1 oz of Jagermeister

The mix of these liquors is odd but the Rumplemintz and Jager actually enhance the taste of the original shot. You wind up tasting the Jager, with its cough syrup styling, but finish with fresh breath from the Rumplemintz. Yes, this is a four ounce shot, and it is a shot and not a cocktail, but you probably will not want to do more than one and it may take an hour for you to want another drink. You have to trust me on this: this shot is guaranteed to get you well inside the stratosphere of intoxication. I will further guarantee that if you drink three of these in one night you will be speaking Swahili for several days. This is not for the faint of heart but for those looking to get propelled in their evening events, this is the ticket. By the way, the colder this is served, the better.

Oh my... you lads do go a bit hard. I stopped loving intoxication before I was 16.

I did not invent these, but they seem rather inventive. So if it was someone else's drink, sorry, but I can't give credit.

Anyway, the shots:

PB&J:
Frangelico
Chambourd
Layer to create a nice effect

Gorilla Fart:
Jagermeister
Grape Schnapps
Tastes like the name suggests