• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

I'm not sure when he updated his "status" but his verbiage indicates there is some sort of disaster in his town which bring up the question if the cigars have been held safely.

emoshun said:
I'm not sure when he updated his "status" but his verbiage indicates there is some sort of disaster in his town which bring up the question if the cigars have been held safely.

That's only relevant if the cigars he decides to send (if that happens at all) have been damaged in some way since these are basically fivers of his choice and not true passes.

His status shows it was updated August 26th, 2011 at 9:11 PM.

Jonesy said:

That's only relevant if the cigars he decides to send (if that happens at all) have been damaged in some way since these are basically fivers of his choice and not true passes.
That post was from August 26th of last year. Yet he was last online today at 10:45. Looks to me like he's ignoring the PM's and shirking his responsibilities.

His status update I belive is referring to Hurricane Sandy Irene! Going by Google Earth he lives 3 doors from the ocean on the CT side of the Long Island Sound any CT guys want to knock on his door and ask him for the 10 cigars he received from the Cigar Pass Community?

Paul 

Devil Doc said:
I Say we leave it to Paul. Kid's got make his bones some day. Besides, watching noobs do this sort of thing is entertaining.

Doc
Doc said it best!

Jonesy said:

Relax everyone...let's go by the 48 hour rule before putting his head on a spear and storming the castle. Paul's initial post was created just after lunchtime yesterday.

YES...he's had time to respond to Paul's PMs

YES...he's now read a PM this morning about the issue.

He could be at work or traveling. BUT that doesn't excuse him from contacting someone with a few lines in quick a PM.

In time this will be resolved. Let's all let Paul handle this and those NOT INVOLVED, let's try to abstain from piling on in this thread and sending additional PMs...it's just makes things more confusing for those members trying to get an explanation in getting this back on track.

There's plenty of time left to drop the hammer.
ummm, these two passes have been stalled for months each because of him Gary. More than enough time for us to put his head on a spear.

Ummmmm....I guess what I was trying to say and Doc reiterated, Paul put him on notice and with that is a set protocol. Once it's been posted, give him 48 hours to respond. If he makes no effort to contact Paul in any way, then he can take further measures....take it to the next level....strike with forceful prejudice....do your thing.

ironpeddler said:

Relax everyone...let's go by the 48 hour rule before putting his head on a spear and storming the castle. Paul's initial post was created just after lunchtime yesterday.

YES...he's had time to respond to Paul's PMs

YES...he's now read a PM this morning about the issue.

He could be at work or traveling. BUT that doesn't excuse him from contacting someone with a few lines in quick a PM.

In time this will be resolved. Let's all let Paul handle this and those NOT INVOLVED, let's try to abstain from piling on in this thread and sending additional PMs...it's just makes things more confusing for those members trying to get an explanation in getting this back on track.

There's plenty of time left to drop the hammer.
ummm, these two passes have been stalled for months each because of him Gary. More than enough time for us to put his head on a spear.

Ummmmm....I guess what I was trying to say and Doc reiterated, Paul put him on notice and with that is a set protocol. Once it's been posted, give him 48 hours to respond. If he makes no effort to contact Paul in any way, then he can take further measures....take it to the next level....strike with forceful prejudice....do your thing.

Doesn't matter when someone pm'ed him to put him on notice. He was in two passes that carry a certain amount of commitment to be in. He received his end of both passes and his lack of trying to get his end fulfilled is the problem. He never checked the threads, never bumped the threads, never did his review.....

Just because Paul pm'ed him doesn't mean he only needs to answer to, or contact Paul. The one PIF he's left stagnant since April. How much leeway do you suggest we give? 48 hours is bullshit! He's had 4 months he's fucked off with. The time for being nice and giving him time to respond is long over.

Christo owes us all an explanation not just me. However I think it will be a long time before that happens!

So we are all on the same page here mike (looking for knowledge) has steeped up and is keeping the PIF moving. Also Louich is keeping the Blind Review PIF moving.

Thanks guys,
Paul

He'll most likely make good in the end. That being said........ With his history, I think he should be banned from participating in any further trades, GB's, PIF's, passes, secret Santa, etc. for some time, if not permanently. This has become the rule and not the exception to the rule with him. This is not the way we do things here!

If he doesn't make good.... Then banned for good from CP and scumbag list.

I agree with Jonesy here...Paul gave him ample time for him to at least give an excuse and perhaps, buy himself some more time.

He's read everything, and has been aware that he dropped the ball for awhile now. Getting sticks and not making good or taking 20 seconds to type something after you obviously had the time to be on CP and read it? Well...light the torches, IMO.

OK, so let me get this straight.....

Christo received the Blind review and the PIF

Because he dropped the ball, Mike is picking up one and louich is picking up the other, correct?

As much as I commend these two guys for keeping the passes going, this is total BULLSHIT!!!

He's not responded to this thread, he's not responded to pm's, he's received 2 fivers from people for NOTHING now, and he acts like nothing is wrong??

I don't care how nice anyone thinks we should be to him. He needs to be hung by the short and curlies  right here, right now!

How does he make it right at this point when others are making it right for him?

He sends cigars to those two brothers! I am on the same page as you Brian it's fucking bullshit that he pulled this and acts like nothing is wrong!

Jonesy said:
OK, so let me get this straight.....

Christo received the Blind review and the PIF

Because he dropped the ball, Mike is picking up one and louich is picking up the other, correct?

As much as I commend these two guys for keeping the passes going, this is total BULLSHIT!!!

He's not responded to this thread, he's not responded to pm's, he's received 2 fivers from people for NOTHING now, and he acts like nothing is wrong??

I don't care how nice anyone thinks we should be to him. He needs to be hung by the short and curlies  right here, right now!

How does he make it right at this point when others are making it right for him?

To be clear, I am not concerned with making anything right for him, or being nice. His lack of taking responsibility anywhere during the past few months was beyond unacceptable. My only concern is with moving the pif forward. So hop in there and say you want some! Otherwise, it will get bumped in a couple days.

Mike, to be clear, my post was in no way directed at you or louich. It's the fact that he's so nonchalant about this whole situation and has decided not to address it here in the thread calling him out. Now that you two have stepped up to get these PIF's moving again, he had best post 2 tracking #'s by Monday since he has people to send the PIF's to or feel the wrath that will be incoming..

Jonesy said:
Mike, to be clear, my post was in no way directed at you or louich. It's the fact that he's so nonchalant about this whole situation and has decided not to address it here in the thread calling him out. Now that you two have stepped up to get these PIF's moving again, he had best post 2 tracking #'s by Monday since he has people to send the PIF's to or feel the wrath that will be incoming..

I still vote that we knock on his door...

Tall Paul said:

I still vote that we knock on his door...

Sounds like a GoPro moment to me.

Jonesy said:
:thumbs:  :love:

Wow, he actually posted down there?

At this point, if there are no tracking numbers, string him up.