• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

looking for knowledge said:
I received a tracking number from Christo today.  1Z4949XX0350653841. Will update the thread(s) when/if completed.
I guess he felt Jonesy's "wrath"coming...

ironpeddler said:

I received a tracking number from Christo today.  1Z4949XX0350653841. Will update the thread(s) when/if completed.
I guess he felt Jonesy's "wrath"coming...

He pm'ed Mike and louich right after he responded to my pm to him. It was going to come too!

I hope this works out and Christo gets his act together.  Whatever comes of it, I agree with the consensus that he should be banned from participating in our future FS, ISO and trades, passes. 

This is the 3rd time (recently) that he's stepped all over his d*ck. If he's not trust worthy enough to participate in anything from the BST section and the passing section, what good is he in general. I have nothing against him personally, but his complete lack of respect for anyone else's time or poperty is completely unacceptable. I hope Louich and LFK both get what they are owed and Christo is shown the door. Someone not too long ago was shown to door for something very similar to this, but it was only one person who got phucked!

One of the problems that I have with this is that he's responded to pm's, including mine, yet he hasn't come forth in either PIF threads or this one specifically calling him out, to give an explanation. Yea, what he's done in the PIF's is unacceptable, but his lack of remorse and the avoidance of explaining himself to the community is what is chafing my ass.

Best part is he still has not read my pm since July 30Th I guess I'm dead to him.

No need to show him the door just yet CJ.

However, this is definitely an example of how things are not done around here in regards to commitments made. Also, for all the new guys reading, this is a perfect example of how it's best to come out openly, taking your lumps, and being honest. No one will take pity on you, but will ultimately respect you for it in the end. Accepting responsibility for one failures can sometimes go a long way over hiding in the shadows. A good example of that is to search Kayakinboy.

So, I assume it's agreed among the community that Christo will be banned from further BST after this is settled and everyone is satisfied?

The frustrating thing is that every bit of this is so damn easy to prevent.  Simple rules:

- Don't accept obligations you can't cover (due to cost, time commitment, whatever).
- Say exactly what you are going to do (ship date, etc.).
- Do exactly what you said you were going to do.
- If 'life happens' (and it does), communicate honestly and early.  Have a plan to pick up the pieces.  That might be a brother that will cover for you so the rest of the guys in the pass / GB aren't left hanging.  

It's really not all that complicated......

Question being - if a guy can't follow simple common sense rules like that, should they ever be allowed to pass / trade / GB again?  

Question being - if a guy can't follow simple common sense rules like that, should they ever be allowed to pass / trade / GB again?  

Leopards don't change spots quickly or easily.

Doc

Pugman1943 said:

We don't get to keel-haul him?Doc
And there I was adding barnacles to the hull of the Good Ship Lollipop.

Way to add substance to the thread.... :rolleyes:  

If you don't have something of relevance to say pertaining to the problem at hand, then stay out of the discussion.

Fugg you! Don't let the good press and whatever you're drinking go to your head.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
Fugg you! Don't let the good press and whatever you're drinking go to your head.

Doc.
You know Pug and I have history Doc....that was for him, not you! 

Maybe so, but you gotta admit it's kind of hard to tell, and to honest with you, I don't keep track of all the "history" that goes on around here.

Doc

I'm with Doc.  This individual has, according to everything I read, failed to adhere to our most basic rules.  It's awfully hard to tell if a person has character through posts but, in this case for sure, it appears there needs to be some learning going on before he can further participate.

Well he asked me some info to be able to ship to me. We'll see what happens next I guess.