• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

I don't understand this game, but I will play.  Louich, I hope he comes through for you.

Well the package just landed on my doorstep. So I guess this is done.

;-)

Just opend it, the package teamed up with a boveda pack and everything looks A-1.

Ill try to post pics but Im on my mobile and uploading is a bitch (I onder why we cannot upload directly on a thread)

louich said:
Just opend it, the package teamed up with a boveda pack and everything looks A-1.

Ill try to post pics but Im on my mobile and uploading is a bitch (I onder why we cannot upload directly on a thread)

Your word is good enough...as long as you're happy with the package.

Rod is working on a direct upload feature with the next forum upgrade.

louich said:

Is one unbanded with the band in an envelope so you can properly do the pass?

Mmmm no..... But at least I have a package right ? ;-)

Gary, that feature will be great. We have it on an other forum (beavers only mind you) and it works great.

louich said:
Mmmm no..... But at least I have a package right ? ;-)

Gary, that feature will be great. We have it on an other forum (beavers only mind you) and it works great.

Yea I'm glad you guys got smokes and it worked out in that respect. However Chriso has failed to follow the rules once again in this pass...

He shipped more than he was supposed to btw. Nice selection. I bet he learned something valuable with this story.

So are we accepting this as an explanation? Maybe I'm out of line here but it didn't seem like much of one. Seemed like more of an apathetic "oh well" to me.

Edit- unless I missed something which is possible.

I'm certainly not!

I think it's time to move on. The community at least got their cigars.

JHolmes763 said:
The numbers are a lie.
I enjoyed this, not as much as a delicious slice of moist cake but still....

Also Paul next time just pm me his addy etc. and we can get him listed before all this talking shit that absorbed this thread

bluue13 said:
So are we accepting this as an explanation? Maybe I'm out of line here but it didn't seem like much of one. Seemed like more of an apathetic "oh well" to me.

Edit- unless I missed something which is possible.
Am I missing something here blue ?

I think the feeling is that Christo is being let off the hook. People have been banned for these same actions in the past and it seems as though nothing is happening here. Probably because the wolfpack didn't come in and tear him to pieces. I know I for one will not be dealing with Christo in any way going forward.