• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

insight said:

The numbers are a lie.
I enjoyed this, not as much as a delicious slice of moist cake but still....

Also Paul next time just pm me his addy etc. and we can get him listed before all this talking shit that absorbed this thread

Why don't you go back to trying to figure out how to stop my nephew and the Petaluma Machine this fall and leave the List stuff to me.

Rod said:
When shall I pull the trigger?

Now is a good time! Both packages arrived are are accounted for however I still think a banning is in order!

louich said:

So are we accepting this as an explanation? Maybe I'm out of line here but it didn't seem like much of one. Seemed like more of an apathetic "oh well" to me.

Edit- unless I missed something which is possible.
Am I missing something here blue ?

Nashkicker said:
I think the feeling is that Christo is being let off the hook. People have been banned for these same actions in the past and it seems as though nothing is happening here. Probably because the wolfpack didn't come in and tear him to pieces. I know I for one will not be dealing with Christo in any way going forward.

Not sure what there is to miss, louich.

Exactly.  He came in and seemingly said "I don't know what you guys got all upset about, heres some cigars." Never explained his lack of communication and that was that.  Anyway, not trying to drag it out further.  Just exactly what Nashkicker said.

Quit yer whining. Rod has been watching this thread - give him time to sweep up now that everyone has been made whole.

While Christo ultimately ended up doing the right thing by fulfilling his obligations, he has been removed from this community.  

There was no reason for the lack of communication, especially when PM's were being read.  Having to publicly nudge him to do the right thing should not have to occur. 

MilesMingusMonk said:
Thank you Rod! Best admin in the cigar forum world with a broom.

You just earned yourself a seat again for another year as the CP Board of Director.

Rod said:
 You just earned yourself a seat again for another year as the CP Board of Director.
I will need pit zips on the new smoking jacket. MoeClizak will be so jealous!

MilesMingusMonk said:

I will need pit zips on the new smoking jacket. MoeClizak will be so jealous!

That sounds like code talk for some serious "Bromance"!

tone-ny said:
That sounds like code talk for some serious "Bromance"!
MoeCizlak? Can't stand the prick, but Rod insisted we needed a CigarPass Ambassador for Iowa...

I think it is too late for Christo here. I'd be surprised if he isn't banned from CP James.

As long as Rod has the broom out already. *cough* Clint *cough*

MilesMingusMonk said:
I think it is too late for Christo here. I'd be surprised if he isn't banned from CP James.
Christo has been banned from CP , JFieldsnoob
Heh! Doesn't show me that in my iPhone. Looks like I'm reading the last page sometimes when I'm not evidently.

Good thing! Glad he made good, but too bad he just didn't get it.

I do have to give the guy a little credit.  He manned up and made his commitments right, knowing full well that when those commitments were met, he was done.  He did have at least some integrity driving him.

tomthirtysix said:
His birthday was yesterday. KILL HIM NOW KILL HIM NOW!

Yeah sure, you want one of us to do your dirty work so you can collect on your Bromance Insurance Policy you took out on your husband Clint when he came out for the QSH :love:

I may be short, but I assure you, I'm not that dumb... ;)