• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Flavours?

Lil_mac14

So my girlfriends always liked flavored machine made cigars like White Owls, Swisher Sweets, Black and Milds... Now i know how crappy those cigars are compared to a nice premium and she's always saying she wish's she liked cigars that I smoke so we could enjoy them together. After searching around I stumbled upon CAO Flavours, and they seem pretty interesting. Anyone try these or have an opinion on them? I just don't want to waste her money for her haha

They are about the best you can get for what they are.

What's wrong with her smoking something she likes while you smoke something you like? Or are you referring to both sharing the same stick?

I haven't had the CAO flavors but a couple of the others they make are pretty flavorful (MX2 comes to mind), you should also give those a try as well, perhaps you will find a happy medium the both of you can enjoy. Good luck :thumbs:

What's wrong with her smoking something she likes while you smoke something you like? Or are you referring to both sharing the same stick?

I haven't had the CAO flavors but a couple of the others they make are pretty flavorful (MX2 comes to mind), you should also give those a try as well, perhaps you will find a happy medium the both of you can enjoy. Good luck :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with her smoking something like a white owl, but she says sometimes she wants to look like a real cigar smoker, with the cutting and lighting and what not haha

My wife smokes CAO Flavours on a regular basis. I believe her favorites are Earth Nectar, Moontrance, and Caramelo Joe. She pretty much likes them all.

My wife indulges in a CAO Flavour from time to time. She likes the Moontrance and Karmasutrasplash. Like Brent said, for flavored cigars, they're probably the best you can get. Much better than the short filler crap that are white owls, etc.

One word of advice - if you're going to keep a few of them on hand, don't keep them in your humidor. Keep them in a separate bag with some sort of humidity element in it. You don't want the flavor infecting your humidor.

I can echo what everone else is saying...My women enjoys the CAO flavor tins. She recently had a ACID blondie and enjoyed that as well.

Anything I can get her to smoke with me is great, the CAO's work.

Nothing wrong with her smoking something like a white owl, but she says sometimes she wants to look like a real cigar smoker, with the cutting and lighting and what not haha

Oh, I gotch ;)

A coworker of mine recommended to me Acid Cigars for the females. He says they're not too nice if you're into the traditional cigars but the ladies seem to like them because they come in fancy flavors.

Just another idea for you

Ge the little sampler. I got it, I liked quite a few of them. Cojimar also has some good flavored cigars. I know most of the guys here look down on flavored/infused cigars, but if you like em, smoke em. They are all fairly sweet, Eileens Dream and Moontrance are really good, so is the Bella Vanilla. Cherry was just ok. Just find a place that carries them all or buy the sampler. It comes with a little pamphlet to talk about each flavor.

I can also echo most posts. My girlfriend wanted to get into smoking cigars with me and she tried the Acid infused cigars and she found a few she liked but not many, then she tried the flavours by CAO and found them to he exactly what she was looking for. Her favorites are Eileen's Dream, Moontrance, and karmasutrasplash, but she has enjoyed them alk. I suggest the sampler as well, although it only comes with six of the seven or eight different flavours.

Thanks guys! I Just ordered the sampler for her, she's pretty excited to try them out. I'll keep posted on how she likes them. I'm sorta interested in trying them as well.

If she likes coffee, the Drew Estate Tabak Especial's are pretty darn good, if you like that sort of thing. Yes, I've had a couple.....OK for what they are. Not so sickeningly sweet that you'd want to puke out of the gate. I enjoyed mine with a good cup of coffee in the AM....not so bad.

They come in a couple of smaller sizes, the Colada (4 X 38) and the Corona (4.2 X 46).

...no, I don't keep them in the humidor....:p

While I'm at it, realize that any infused smoke will "share" it's flavors with the rest of your stash. You don't want them in your main humidor. Good to keep them in a tupperware tub with a Bovida pack or two.

Cheers - B.B.S.

I'm curious to see what she thinks of them. Not really a fan of flavored cigars anymore, but my ex-girlfriend enjoyed them. After she told me she was a fan of White Owls I started her off with a CAO Flavours (Eileen's Dream) and she loved it.

If she likes coffee, the Drew Estate Tabak Especial's are pretty darn good, if you like that sort of thing. Yes, I've had a couple.....OK for what they are. Not so sickeningly sweet that you'd want to puke out of the gate. I enjoyed mine with a good cup of coffee in the AM....not so bad.
I was going to recommend these as well. The Drew Estates Java goes nicely with coffee, too.

Sampler came in today, called her and told her about them and she's way more excited than I ever expected. She's at school in Maine, but she'll be back home in a week. First night she's home she wants us to smoke together, am I lucky or what? :cool:

As for the cigars, even though I read the size (4x38), they're smaller than I expected, which will be good for her. The flavors all seem pretty interesting, it included a Bella Vanilla, Cherrybomb (have a feeling she wont like this one), Earth Necter, Elieen's Dream, Honey Gold, and Moontrance. She'll love the little box they came in too. Im just happy I could get her something and not feel so bad about buying all these cigars for myself haha.

Nice work. Now just be sure to keep them out of your storage. Grab a ziploc of some sort with a humi-pouch or something. Whatever you do, keep them away from your cigars.

Tom, they got a nice new tupperware container all to their own. Threw in a small disc humidifier I had. They should be all set in their new home :cool:

Thank you for the advice by the way, and thanks everyone who put in their thoughts. You guys are awesome!

She was very thankful. Like I said, she goes to school in Maine and will not be home for another week, so she hasn't had a chance to try them yet. But she's excited to say the least.

Edit: Spelling

354489372.jpg