• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

outlawsp said:
At the Outlaw, you can go smoke in the lounge, and watch the girls traffic the tanning salon next door! It can be very distracting!
The folks that have been there know what I am talking about...........
[snapback]257505[/snapback]​

Guilty :D

Scott, methinks most of those girls are too young for you :p

the gurkha said:
outlawsp said:
At the Outlaw, you can go smoke in the lounge, and watch the girls traffic the tanning salon next door! It can be very distracting!
The folks that have been there know what I am talking about...........
[snapback]257505[/snapback]​

Guilty :D

Scott, methinks most of those girls are too young for you :p
[snapback]258199[/snapback]​

AGREED!!!! ON BOTH ACCOUNTS

Hey Damnit, if they sit on the curb, and their feet touch the ground, they are old enough for me!..................J/K
You do have to be at least 18 to tan there, that's my excuse, and I am sticking with it!

outlawsp said:
Hey Damnit, if they sit on the curb, and their feet touch the ground, they are old enough for me!..................J/K
You do have to be at least 18 to tan there, that's my excuse, and I am sticking with it!
[snapback]258260[/snapback]​

and what time do you (and the tanning salon) open?

:whistling:

10 to 8 mon-sat.
high noon to 6 on sun.

come see for yourself...........

Drew_Moberly said:
I'll be in Vegas from the 20th-24th of March lets do it!!!!!
[snapback]258191[/snapback]​
I'm there from the 17th to the 23rd.

Who else??????

This is what will happen if you try one of their cigars!! :laugh:

DSC00632.jpg

Absolutely agree with what Moki said. I love the Casa Fuente cigars, may be one of my favorite Fuentes, but will have to conduct more research to be sure! :D

The Paris Hotel has a great cigar lounge called Napolean's - I would definitely recommend that as well, it is right across the street and a nice place to enjoy a drink and cigar.

Have fun!
Chad

Any other places i should go to? Let me know i have money to blow lol since i cant gamble

moki said:
My recommendation:

Buy a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda, have one of the hotties who works there clip it and toast it for ya. Sit outside on the "deck" sipping on a mojito while smoking it, and watch all of the girls go in and out of Victoria's Secret while you enjoy your smoke and drink. If you like 'em, buy more, it's the only place you can get 'em.
[snapback]257324[/snapback]​
Do bad Danielle won't be working there anymore. :(

casa.waitress.danielle.jpg

:love:

Definitely a must!

- C

Just came back from Vegas. I thought the store would be much larger.

What I liked, Mix drinks, I had one that had mint leaves in it. Can not rember the name - Super tasty.

What I did not like, Opus-X DC for $40.00 - Cigar was over humidified, therefore, had bad burn and it tasted pretty green. They are not aged either for $40.00

Anyhow, over all I had fun there, but I would not go back.

I also, visited Napolean's -- It is more like a Piano bar, couple guys taking requests, etc. I had my Fino there.
The humidor was not stocked either. Mainly CAO products.
I prefer Napolean's to Casa Fuente.

not a big Casa Fuente fan (the place..not the cigars)

the only time I go there is to get cigars for CP board members lol!

I must be in the minority.

I ouved casa fuente. Just a great atmosphere.. Ma and the woman drank away..whille I puffed on some smokes.. I would definately go back again..and drink some more..

GKR You had the mojito..you should of tried the don carlos caipiranha a lot better

I'm up for a LV CP Herf. We tried doing this twice already. Problem is, you get some guy who thinks he's Mr. Vegas and knows everything about herfs and decides to head it up, and then after 4 months of planning he falls off the face of the earth never to be heard of again. So with that said, whoever decides to plan the LV CP herf sure as hell better follow through. I can't stand flakes or people who talk big. Talk is cheap, if you're going to head up the herf, I expect that person to follow all the way through. I'm not going to advertise something, have people buy plane tickets, and at the last minute the herf preparer decides he's full of crap and can't follow through with what he said, and people have to cancel their tickets.

Sorry for the little rant, I just dealt with this twice already. So, if we're going to do a Vegas herf, let's do it! I'm all in. I have no experience in planning a herf, therefore, I'll leave it to the guys who actually do have experience. I will however supply some CP goodies for give-away.

As for Casa Fuente, it's worth a visit. Everything in there is really marked up though. I'm heading back up to Vegas next week, so I'll probably drop by and check it out again. When you go, watch out for one of the sales clerks, she's too agressive and won't let you cut or light your cigar. Plus she's only 26 and knows EVERYTHING about cigars, you'll get a lecture from her. They really need to screen their staff a little better. She was just too cocky, especially for having only been working there a few months and having no cigar background.

I have planned conventions that 1000 people have attended but know nothing about organizing a herf...but I am somewhat connected here in town and would be interested in setting one up...In the next day or so...I will start a post about a Las Vegas Hefr and what we want from it...anyone who wants to give me a Hand pm me and we will SLOWLY get this ball rolling...

Rod said:
Plus she's only 26 and knows EVERYTHING about cigars, you'll get a lecture from her.
[snapback]260273[/snapback]​
Hey, as long as she is hot, she can lecture me all she wants. :whistling:

Matt,

Sounds good. Just don't drop off the face of the earth...

Thanks,
Rod